4.

Dream and Nick haven't hung out since two weeks ago, when the bowling took place. Dream had been complaining about it, but ever since Nick saw another tweet of Punz, he's been determined to start as soon as possible on his project. Dream would surely understand. It's the same guy who trashed Nick's artwork.

Nick huffed, the heat of summer killing him slowly. He wore thick clothing, not bothering to check the weather. Now here he was, sweating. He was a one hundred percent regretting not checking the weather. Nick wiped his forehead, feeling the sweat on his hand. He mumbled a curse underneath his breath. He probably looked like crap. His black hair was pushed away from his forehead with a white bandana that he always tied on his wrist in case of anything.

He sped up his pace, hoping to find the spray can store he was looking for. His mind and body were craving the store's air conditioner. He skidded to a halt, noticing that he almost passed it. The store's door had a hanging sign, reading "OPEN". Nick smiled underneath his mask. After he left for the store, he was trying to remember if it was open or not today.

The raven opened the door. A quick ring from the bell at the top rung, alerting the employees a customer was in. Nick eyed the multiple shelves filled to the brim with cans. This was his favorite spray paint store. He came to it so much, that the employees knew him. "Hey Nick," a brunette chirped. He was wearing glasses that covered his eyes.

"Hey George," Nick greeted.

"I haven't seen you in a while. I was worried that you died or something." The brunette placed his box of spray paint cans on the floor, walking to the raven.

"You would like that." Nick looked down George, grinning. George scoffed, crossing his arms. Nick ruffled George's hair, messing up his glasses on purpose. The brunette slapped Nick's hands away, fixing the position of his glasses on his face.

"Sure, sure." George putting away the glasses with a sigh, stuffing them into his jean pocket. Nick chuckled at the action, knowing that George put them away because Nick would mess with his glasses during work.

Nick passed by George looking for the spray cans that he desired. The brunette went back to his work of restocking the shelves. Though, in Nick's opinion, the whole store already looked stocked.

Nick walked to a shelf, where his preferred orange colored cans rested. The raven moved the can aside, reaching for the one behind. His eyes scanned over the label quickly, then he grabbed it. He heard a voice, then a clunk. "Forgot your basket. Unless you're going to steal something," George spoke with a raising eyebrow.

Nick shoved George lightly, an evil smile matching his dark eyes. "I would never." He tossed the can into his basket, smirking underneath his mask as the brunette walked away, shaking his head with a small smile. The raven continued on his search, throwing his chosen cans into the basket.

The store was assorted by the color. From left to right, were the colors of the rainbow. Nick was passing by the blue isle to the shades of grey, when he saw a blonde out of the corner of his eye. He stopped in his tracks, looking to the blonde. The blonde was holding two blue spray cans in his hands, his eyes looking over each one. He shrugged to himself, stuffing one can into his cart.

Nick speed walked away as soon as he recognized the blonde. He quickly went to the grey isle and grabbed what he needed. His common sense was being cornered by the image of the guy.

It was Luke. Why was he here? Is he an artist? Why was he grabbing blue? Blue represents Punz. What if he is Punz?

No. He's overthinking this. Punz has been a major stress inducer to Nick's head, and it was really getting to him.