2.

Nick stood up, pacing back and forth in front of the couch. "Who the fuck is this blond bitch?" Nick hissed. He looked at Dream, feeling himself wanting to laugh because Dream was blond. His amusement faded away as he remembered the other blonde that he's starting to hate. Dream shrugged, standing next to Nick. He stole the phone from him, looking at the description of the picture.

It read "moved into town recently. 1st graffiti artwork in here LEZ GO". Nick peered over Dream's shoulder at the description. The artist's user was Punz. Dream scrolled to the comments. Most of the comments were cheers for him and compliments, but one stuck out.

"Oh shit thats Sapnap's. Prepare to fucking die LOL" Nick chuckled. That's what was going to happen to this blondie if he keeps doing this shit.

Under the comment was a reply from Punz. "Who tf is Sapnap?"

The original commenter responded back. "The artwork that u ruined was Sapnap's. He's a graffiti artist. He's pretty popular."

Punz replied to this comment. "Well not anymore <3"

Nick parted his mouth at the comment, awestruck at Punz's idiocy. "Oh it's on," he retorted.

Dream clicked on the user, opening Punz's instagram page. Dream scrolled through his artwork. "He's pretty good."

"Not as good as me. He has some fucking nerve to do this shit." Nick snatched the phone from Dream's hands, wanting to see the artwork for himself. He had to admit, it was pretty good. He caught himself staring at one, taking in all the intricate details.

Dream took the phone back, sitting on the couch. Nick was pacing back and forth, having the urge to throw something. Nick saw an empty glass bottle on the ground. He picked it up, examining it. He then threw it at a wall, the glass smashing and breaking into pieces. "You're going to have to clean that up," Dream muttered.

"I know," Nick growled. He walked over to a small trash can and picked it up. He dropped it on the floor near the broken pieces. He kneeled down, picking up the pieces and throwing it into the trash can. He grabbed the last piece gently. The glass cut his finger, slipping from his grip to the floor. Nick quickly threw it away.

"Should've used gloves," Dream noted. Blood pooled from his finger cut. Nick sucked on the cut, tasting the blood in his mouth. It made him spit the blood out of his mouth onto the floor.

"Shut up Dream. I don't feel like being mad at two blonde bitches," Nick snapped. He glared at Dream, silently telling him to back off. Dream shut his mouth, going back to scrolling mindlessly on his phone.

Nick went to sat beside Dream. Dream scooted away from him. Nick felt his violent mood get ruined. He doesn't like himself when he's like this. He's always known to lash out at people when he's angry. He bowed his head down, tugging on his hair. He ran his hand through his hair, pulling it back. He quietly exhaled, his eyes becoming watery. Nick blinked the tears away. "Can we go home?" Nick mumbled. Dream gave a quick nod to Nick.

They left the way they came. Neither spoke a word to each other. It was one of those moments where they knew that the other would start a fight the moment they spoke. After minutes of silence, they reached the first place where they began their trip. Nick peeked over the roof of the brick building, looking for any bystanders below. He slid down the familiar ladder quickly, his shoes sliding on the metal. His hands stung from the burn. Dream was next. He landed with a thump, the noise interrupting the quiet silence.

Nick walked out of the alleyway, grabbing his house keys out of his pocket. He started to swing them around his finger. The sky was clear, but there was no light. It was a new moon. Nick could feel Dream's presence behind him as he walked toward his place. It gave him silent comfort.