15.

Nick lightly brushed his lips with his finger. He stared ahead at the building, blanking out. His temperature was too high for normal. He wanted to scream in victory. His thoughts played the intimacy between him and Luke on repeat, each time making Nick flush scarlet.

At the moment he was in the parking lot of his apartment complex, processing what had happened after he left Luke's home. He had parked there and hadn't moved for half an hour. His mind was repeating that short moment of contentment over and over again.

Luke was a good kisser. The thought made him red, and he threw his head onto the steering wheel. He tightly grabbed the wheel, making deep indents on it. He then laid against the seat, trying to calm his swift heartbeats. It made him dizzy whenever he tried to move in this emotional state.

He felt like he was drunk. He refused to believe that actually happened. Although he could still feel Luke's lips glide against his in perfect unity, his denial was outrageous and massive. His giddiness was solid proof that it happened. His body was restless, the adrenaline pumping into his veins.

Nick finally swung open the car door and forced himself to come out. He stood there for a moment. He grabbed his things and walked to his apartment, trying his best to pay attention to his surroundings and not fall like an idiot.

When he arrived, he dropped his items and immediately jumped onto Dream who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Dream! Dream!" Nick cheered, his happiness taking advantage of his careless movements.

"Hey, it's nice to see you," Dream gasped, startled. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he saw Nick's drastically heightened mood. "What's up with you?" The blond laughed, allowing himself to be slaughtered by Nick's excitement.

"Guess what. Guess what." Nick smiled eagerly, practically jumping up and down.

"What?" Dream chuckled, resting against the counter.

"Luke kissed me." Nick ran to Dream, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him close. "Luke. Kissed. Me." He let go of Dream, pacing to the end of the counter with a goofy smile.

Dream parted his lips in shock, his face blank while Nick was bouncing around. Nick rushed back to Dream, grabbing his hands tightly.

"And I kissed him." Nick laughed in glee, jumping up and down while still holding onto Dream.

The poor blonde was in a moment of shock, unresponsive.

"I should have seen this coming," Dream whispered, chuckling softly to himself. "Oh my god." Dream covered his mouth with his hands, narrowing his eyes at Nick. His eyes suddenly widened in realization.

"You're gay!? And you didn't fucking tell me?" Dream grabbed Nick's shoulders, shaking him harshly. Nick was too full of himself to care at the moment, laughing.

"Luke loves me man! I've been crushing on him for months!" Nick explained, his cheeks hurting from smiling.

Nick was on the floor wheezing at Dream's reaction, which was a wild expression. The blonde stared at the raven who was clutching his ribs, trying to regain his breath. His relentless joy was bursting from inside his body.

"I- Uh- holy shit," Dream breathed. "I know what I'm making tonight." Dream dragged Nick upwards, a large smile on his face. "Bro let's celebrate!" Dream cheered, shoving Nick out of the way as he scrambled for ingredients.

Dream made a spectacular dinner, a feast just for Nick. The raven was rambling most of the time, telling Dream everything that had happened with Luke. The beach, the nights, the small gestures, all of it. The blonde reacted with intrigue and a smile on his face as he gazed at Nick calmly. Dream patiently listened through it all, clearly content with how happy Nick was at the moment.