White Day Wedding

A month went by in a blink, and it was the White Day again.

The Cryptonloids were back to the same place they were at the Valentine party. However, this time they are here for the wedding ceremony.

Rin was hyped for the rest of day. Len, on the other hand, was quieter than usual, and his expression was a bit tensed.

"Rin seems very happy today," Miku has seen her swinging from left to right for five minutes already. The teal hair girl is wearing a light green dress for today, with two bows with the same color on her hair.

"Well, I'm pretty excited for today too." Meiko was adjusting the necklace on her neck. Even though her dress was not as extravagant as Valentine's 

Day, the skinny red dress with an opening on her left leg is still an eye-catcher.

"Are you sure it's not because you heard there would be some expensive red wine at the party?" Len quietly said.

"I would say it would be nice to have a drink on a wedding day," Luka said with a sigh while smiling. Her clothes were very different from Miku's. She was wearing a purple kimono with a cherry blossom pattern and yellow belt.

"Since it's White Day, I told the party manager to reserved an empty balcony behind our dressing room. I also told them to prepare some desserts, so feel free to go after the ceremony." Kaito was wearing a suit and took his scarf down and laid it on his arm. He said it while winking at Meiko and Luka.

"Kaito is the best!" Rin smiled and continue to hold on to Len's arm.

"Watch it! I'm the one handling the rings!" Len held on tight to the ring bearer pillow immediately, being afraid that he might drop the rings on top.

For this wedding, Rin was asked to be the flower girl and Len as the ring bearer.

As the entrance song begins, the other four went back inside for the ceremony, and the bridesmaids and groomsmen slowly walk inside alongside each other.

Since Rin and Len would be the last to enter before the bride, they could only stand quietly and wait for their turn.

Suddenly, Rin quiets down and just looks at Len's face with her clear blue eyes.

"...What?" Len can feel his cheek heating up just because of her stare.

"I'm just thinking, aren't we just like couples that are getting married?"

"Wha......"

He did not see that coming and just could not say anything out of his mouth.

"I knew we're not wearing wedding dress and suit, but just walking on the red carpet while everyone is looking at us......don't you think that's romantic?"

"I-I think you're just thinking way too much, and we're Vocaloids so it's not like we can really get m-married or anything like that......"

Rin was speaking while shyly smiling at him and Len just turned his face away from her. However, the tips of his ears turning red did not help him.

"Well, daydreaming doesn't hurt."

Rin did not mind him turning away and continued talking to herself. Len peeked at her, but all he could think of was her words about them being like bride and groom, and the scenes that kept popping up in his brain were just too much for him.

Then Rin was just silently linking her arm to his, looking at pairs of people entering before them.

"I think it's our turn to enter, Rin," Len whispered to her ear.