A Valentine Party

"Are you the one who's receiving or giving chocolate on this year's Valentine's Day? No matter which sides you are, we all welcome you with all of our hearts to this year's Valentine Party!"

As soon as they walked into the room where they kept their stuff, there are two invitation letters already lying on the table with the picture of six Cryptonloids taken together to promote the party. Len's expression was as unpleasant, Rin was almost convinced that he would just put the invitation letter into the bag without looking.

"Len, please control your face a bit," Rin took her invitation letter from the table.

"Why are they inviting so many people to throw a party, and we even have to dress up formally..." Len quietly complained.

"Well, a different way to celebrate sounds nice to me. By the way, it's our job to attend the party, it's not like you can skip it."

Rin was humming a tune while putting her letter away. They had very different reactions toward the same event.

"But isn't Valentine's Day a holiday that belongs to two people only......" Len still sounds unhappy.

"I mean we can celebrate together after the party," Rin said with a laugh.

"Then Valentine's Day would be over."

"Things wouldn't change even if you throw a temper tantrum. It's not like this is the first time we're busy on Valentine's Day. February is always this busy for us every single year."

Rin quickly packed her things up and left the room, leaving Len standing alone in there.

"Wha...I'm just exciting, why call me out like that?" Len mumbled against Rin's words and just stared at the invitation letter blankly.

On Valentine's Day, everyone wore a formal outfit and came together to the place mentioned in the letter.

A big crystal chandelier was hanging on the ceiling, and right beneath it was a gigantic three-layer chocolate fountain, and the long tables in front and behind it were full of delicious desserts. Near the fountain were some small treats for people to dip with chocolate, like marshmallows and butter cookies. The rest of the table has cakes, ice cream, fruits, and other sweets. The big hall has tables and chairs on the sides for guests to sit and enjoy desserts while chatting.

The hall was split into two parts, over the dessert area was a stage. After the host starts the party, the DJ on the stage began to play some sweet Valentine songs, and there were even people who start to dance with each other.

"Seems like they put some effort in the party." Luka raised her head to look at the tall chocolate fountain.

"That's just put that aside, why do I feel like I'm the only one who's overdressed......" Meiko was blushing a bit when she speak.

She has the most special outfits compared to the other five. She wore a cute little hat, a fake collar with a red bow, a glossy red overall with big chocolate color ribbons dangling one her waist. On the legs was a black stocking with different lengths, and one of her legs even has a garter. Only her right arm has a long, fluffy chiffon sleeve, while her left arm was just naked. To make the outfit complete, she even has to take a cane with her.

"You look beautiful, and it's good to be special." Kaito was saying it with a silly smile.

"You are the only one who'll say that." Meiko looked at the earrings swaying on his ears, even he was dressing fancier than usual.

On the other hand, the three young ones have a completely different atmosphere around them.

"Even though I already said it once, I'm going to say it again. This dress looks so cute on you, Rin!" Miku gave her a big hug when they met.