- Special Chapter 1 -

Hey guys, I hope you're liking my story so far! (Remember to give a vote so I'll know! ;) So, I've decided to create a special chapter and yeah, I hope you'll enjoy it! Oh and I decided to make this chapter a Fuuto x OC. Enjoy~ 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I clambered down the stairs with Teddy in my hand. The house was really silent... Was no one here? I searched around for everyone but no one seemed to be here. Where did they go...?

I sat on the sofa and hugged Teddy tightly. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned and saw...

Fuuto-kun.

I thought no one was here...

" What are you doing here, onee-chan? "

I kept silent and looked at him steadily. He pouted slightly, " Onee-chan, answer me, wouldn't you? "

I shook my head. " Why? I want to hear onee-chan's beautiful voice. " He sat beside me and looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I shook my head yet again. Suddenly, he was hovering above me with a smirk plastered on his face. " I guess I'll just have to make you speak. After all, there's no one here... "

I stared up at him blankly. His eyes held anger and slight frustration. He neared my ear and breathed, " Hmm... Just speaking is not fun, right? I'll make you scream out my name instead. " His hot breath fanned against my face as he came closer and closer. That infamous smirk of his still plastered on his face.

I continued staring at him. 

He scowled when he saw my 'reaction'. " Tch... So annoying... " He lay his head on my chest and listened to my heartbeat. " Your heartbeat's not racing at all... How interesting... Onee-chan sure is an interesting person... " I raised my hand and flicked his forehead. 

He immediately shot up and scowled again, " Why do you do that for, baka? " I grabbed Teddy and walked away. 

In an instance, arms shot around my waist and pulled me to a sturdy chest. " I'm going to have to punish you for what you've done, onee-chan... " His face neared me and slowly left trails of hot kisses on my neck.

Just the tiniest bit of me wanted to let out a groan but I held it in. 

" Onee-chan, do you have feelings? "

I nodded. " Then why aren't you letting out a single sound? "

Well, that's because...

Inside, my heart sympathized with him. The frustration evident on his face. I've endured things worse than this. To me, this was nothing. 

I sighed internally and patted his head. Giving him a quick hug, I pulled away. His face held a tinge of pink as he stuttered, " W-what was that for? "

I smiled softly. You'll have to figure that one out, little brother...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry if it wasn't that interesting! Promise I'll make the next special chapter much more interesting~ But, I sure do hope you still enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!