N o t e (IMPORTANT)

Hey y'all! 

I've decided to continue the story, but it'll end shorter than I had originally planned for. It'll be really bad of me if I just left the story hanging there without a conclusion too, right? 

So, I've roughly thought out of the events that will come to happen, they might be abrupt, they might be weird but I do hope it'll come out smoothly in the end!

Some things to take note of too:

[PLEASE READ, thanks :D]

1. I will first start to edit the previous chapters so if you suddenly see lesser chapters, it'll probably be because I combined some chapters together! Or if the writing style changes, it'll probably be because of that too!

2. Initially when I first started the book, my mind was already set on creating different endings for all of the characters so that you guys would 'get a taste' of the different endings, sort of like otome games (HAHA) However, I'm not so sure about it now, so do comment what you guys think!

3. Also, I think I'll start adding multimedia to 'enhance' the story(?) What do you guys think? :)

That's all! Thanks for reading that sort-of lengthy note in front and as always, sorry for the trouble caused!

Love, 

AnimEnchanted16

Another Note:

Hey y'all! Thanks for the comments :) 

After reviewing them, I realised that there was almost an equal tie to both the different endings and one ending. 

To be honest, I'm having a bit of trouble continuing this story right now, I don't know if it's because I've neglected this story for too long or I just lost the initial passion I had when I first started out. Either way, I apologise :'(

If I were to do a single ending, I would have to restart this story... Because it's hard to continue from this point here as I started out thinking of doing all the different endings. Honestly, I just sort of feel like starting over but it's not fair for you guys as y'all came here to read just to seek out this plot and find out more. So, if I change it now, it kind of loses the spark, doesn't it? 

I'm really really sorry for all this trouble caused, thus, please please please comment about how you feel as I would really appreciate it! I would wait for a month before continuing, so please let me know how you feel, yeah?

Thank you so much for your never-ending support <3