- Two -

Sunlight filtered through the curtains, shining into the whole room. I yawned and stretched, getting ready to start the day anew. I gathered my clothes and toiletries, exiting the room to go to the bathroom. I hugged Teddy closer to my body, feeling slightly cold.

My feet shuffled against the floor as I dazedly trudged to my destination. I reached for the doorknob to allow myself to enter but it was locked. Oh well...

I sat on the floor and waited patiently. From here, I could hear the water running and someone humming softly. Maybe it was one of the brothers.

After a while, the door opened and I instinctively looked to my right. I saw a pair of legs and looked up to see...

Masaomi-nii.

His eyes widened upon realizing I was at the door. He had a towel dangling dangerously on his hips and his hair was glistening from the shower. He immediately broke into a warm smile, "Good morning, Aoi-san."

I nodded as a greeting and entered the bathroom but was instead being held onto, stopping me from my next action. I looked behind to see Masaomi-nii grabbing my arm and blushing. I raised my eyebrow slightly.

He cleared his throat and began, "Aoi-san, about yesterday..."

I shook my head and he looked at me surprised. I offered him a small smile, hoping he understood what I meant. He relaxed and beamed, "Thank you, Aoi-san. I'm glad you're fine."

I nodded and locked the door behind me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My hair was now wet and shining after the refreshing shower I had. I was dressed in a plain white dress that reached to the middle of my thigh. Teddy sat on my thighs as I silently ate the breakfast that Ukyo-nii made. "Ah, imouto-chan, you look beautiful this morning. So radiant like an angel."

Suddenly, I felt my left hand being lift up and a soft kiss was placed on it. I looked at Kaname-nii briefly before heading back to the delicious food. "Aww... Imouto-chan doesn't talk much, does she? How cute~" He winked at me before settling down on the table beside me.

We ate silently except for the few times where Kaname-nii complimented me with his sugar-coated words. After a while, I heard loud thumping sounds against the stairs. It was Wataru, he had a wide cheerful smile on his face as he clambered down the stairs. However, at the last step, he tripped. Everything immediately felt like it was going slow-mo.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wataru fell into my arms as I supported him. He looked shocked and his face was flushed. "Wataru... Are you alright?" I whispered softly. He looked up and upon realizing that it was me, he smiled. "Yes, Onee-chan!"

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. "Wataru, please be careful the next time," Ukyo-nii chided gently.