- Four -

Hey guys! Here's Chapter 4! Enjoy~

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

< The next day >

I lay on my side as I stared at the wall blankly. The tears from yesterday's emotional breakdown had dried up on my cheeks. Teddy...

He still hasn't been found...

That dream too... It's been long since I had it. The smell of burnt rubber, the smoke, the skid marks imprinted on the road. All those things...

Teddy had been there with me.

He was important. He was the one that witnessed everything with me. From my parents' cheery faces to their dull, emotionless eyes. Everything.

He knew what had happened that day, he shared an important secret with me. He was the only one I could confide to.

Not even Ema.

She doesn't know, she need not. I don't have to bother her with my past. Little does she know, we were actually adopted by Papa.

Uncle Rintarou...

I have to continue on with my daily schedule, move on, try to be positive. Teddy will be found soon.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I trudged towards the dining room, now dressed in a simple shirt and skirt. When I reached, I realized everyone was there, chatting. I panicked slightly. Yesterday's events flashing through my mind.

Aoi, calm down. Don't panic.

I took in a deep breath and walked towards the empty seat between Wataru and Azusa-nii. Everyone immediately shushed and eyed me worriedly.

" Onee-chan, are you alright? "

Enough with the emotionless facade. I should start opening up, they're my siblings. They've shown that they were concern for me. Smile for them, talk to them, open up to them. Move on.

I smiled, " Yeah. " The reply came out smooth and strong. My demeanor shocked everyone and Ema frowned slightly.

" Onee-chan, are you really alright? Like really? "

I nodded. She let out a mouthful of air and relaxed. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a toast and a cup of tea. Settling down at my seat, I started munching on my toast.

" Imouto-chan, why so cheerful? "

I looked up and smiled, " No reason, I just decided to... move on. "

" That's fine with me, you look cute with a smile on your face~ "

I blushed. " Aww~ You're so cute! "

If my face was red just now, my face would be beyond words now. " Kaname, stop teasing her. She's all red. "

I turned towards the savior of mine who has stopped Kaname-nii's teasing and smiled softly. " It's fine, Masaomi-nii. "

His eyes widened for a moment but afterwards, he replied with a smile.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thanks for reading!