- Ten -

Hey guys! I know it's been long since I last updated and I apologize for that! I have been really busy so I do hope you understand. But besides that, I have finally reached 11K+ reads! I'm really happy, thank you all for your amazing support! Enjoy~

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>  

< Aoi's P.O.V >

I immediately walked away after giving Ema a kiss on her cheek.

I better be on my way... And fast.

It'll be terrible if they found out. A cross-dressing sister that apparently likes to make her own stepbrothers jealous. 

Jeez... What has this world come to?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>  

< Back at the residence >

I took out the wig and using my makeshift comb which was my hand, I smoothed my hair out. Changing into a simple shirt and a pair of shorts, I settled on my bed with Teddy in my lap.

I took a deep breath then began to chuckle...

And giggle...

Then full-blown laugh out and fell backwards onto my bed. T-that was h-hilarious! They totally fell for it!

I wiped the tears away from my eyes after hearing the sound of a car pulling up outside the residence. I breathed in deeply, calmed down and went out.

I greeted them as they entered the residence with Ema at the front. She was glowing with happiness?

What happened?

Don't tell me...

Wataru beamed and dashed towards me. He wrapped himself around my waist, slightly tip-toeing. " Aoi-nee! I missed you! "

I gave him a warm smile and ruffled his hair, " Is that so, Wataru? I missed you too. " His grin widened and he gave another hug before he pulled away.

It was then did I look properly at them. Each of our stepbrothers (except for Masaomi-nii, Fuuto-kun and Wataru) had a slightly dark aura around them. I almost laughed but covered it up with a cough.

" What happened? Why do you all look so... Mad? "

Tsubaki-nii looked up and exclaimed, " Aoi-san! It was that guy... Kei-kun! How dare he touch our little sister like that! "

Ema immediately swiveled towards him, " Tsubaki-nii, Kei-kun is a really great friend! Please don't speak of him like that! "

My suspicions are confirmed.

He pouted, " But he touch our imouto-chan! " 

Ema looked torn. I decided to speak up, " Tsubaki-nii... I know Kei-kun, he's a nice guy. Don't worry, he won't do anything to Ema. "

Ema nodded furiously to my statements. He pouted again, " Alright... "

Ukyo-nii gave a sigh and ran a hand through his hair, " I'm making dinner now. Does anyone want to help out? "

Ema raised her hand quickly and together, the both of them went to the kitchen.

The rest of the brothers directed their attention back to me. My eyes widened at the sudden attention and I looked away. 

" Aoi-san, Ema said you had something up. Where did you go? "

I looked at Masaomi-nii and said smoothly, " I had to run an errand for one of my old friends. "

He nodded understandingly, " I see. "

Fuuto-kun smirked, " Onee-chan has friends? Hmm... Do you mean your Teddy? "

I gave him a smile, " Fuuto-kun, Teddy's definitely my friend but you know, I have real friends too. "

His eyes darkened, " Tsk... Friends... As if you have them... "

I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I mustered up a small smile, " Yes, I do. " With that, I turned and walked back to my room, feeling like I left a piece of me behind.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

So that's about it! Thank you! 

P.S It's been quite long since I last written so I'm really sorry if this chapter was messed up. I'm trying to get into character again (if you get what I mean)! So, I apologize if all of them are kind of OOC. 

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Will Fuuto-kun apologize or will he not?

Also, I have a question for you guys! I'm really curious, how old do you guys think I am? You don't have to answer though, it's just a random question!