I know who I am!

Uma floated to the top of the ocean but she was huge and had octopus-like tentacles, "come on Mason! Let's finish this once and for all!" Uma shouted, Mal's eyes glowed green and suddenly she turned into a dragon flying in the air. She started attacking Uma, Mason's eyes glowed purple and he started rising from the ground, "what the hell!" Ben said suddenly Mason launched at uma. "What the hell!" Uma shouted, suddenly Mason launched fire from his hands at Uma, Mal joined in causing Uma to swing her tentacles hitting Mason causing him to fall into the ocean. Suddenly a large bubble of water appeared with Mason inside,"how is he doing all of this?" Evie asked, "Mason is like his mother, a shapeshifter. Yzma gave it up, Mason hasn't. A shapeshifter can either shapeshift themselves or shapeshift their powers. their magic'' The Fairy Godmother responded. Mason's bubble butted causing Uma to fly back, then all of sudden, a loud roar came from the boat. It was Ben.
—————————————————————
Ben then handed his crown to Evie before diving into the ocean, seconds later his head came out of the water. "We need to stop this fighting!" Ben said, Una laughed and responded, "What are you gonna do Ben? Splash me?" Ben looked at Uma and said, "this isn't the answer, if we work together then we can do something magical! Uma, your passion to bring kids off the isle is something that is admired here! Come with me and let me help, let's get those kids off of the isle! Together for!" Uma's look changed, she then lifted her tentacle which caused Mason to get closer to Ben, Uma then dropped Ben's ring in his hand before going back under the sea, swimming off. Suddenly Mason grabbed Ben and dropped him on the boat, Mal transformed back into her human self and Mason dropped into the boat, purple smoke surrounded him before he was changed into another outfit, one more him. It was a purple suit with lots of chains and denim patches. "This is me." Mason said looking at everyone, everyone cheered. Fairy godmother ran up to Mal, "so we need to get you into a shape shifting class that I'll teach." She said smiling, Mason nodded and then ran over to his friends. "Thank you Mal." He said smiling, they all hugged.

Authors Note
I know it's short but I promise descendants three is coming! And so is the ending!