My four pups and I (Werewolf story)

• Dedicated to Everyone who's reading!! :D <3

Crying. It’s all I ever hear anymore. Either when I’m making their lunches, changing their diapers, giving them a bath or feeding them. Someone, at sometime, is always crying. 

I tiredly rub my face with my hand and yawn. One of my ten month old babies’ bawling their eyes out and I quickly get up. After rushing to the side of my bedroom, I pick up one of my beautiful baby boys. Tears stream down Joel’s face and I rock him slowly. A soft lullaby leaves my lips and I’m thankful that his cries haven’t woken up his sister and brothers. I gently set my baby in his crib after hearing the light snores. I quickly check the other three and see them all sleeping peacefully. My children. It’s not everyday you see a nineteen year old girl with quadruplets but I wouldn’t trade them for the world. I only wish I could change how and by whom they were created. Just thinking about that night brings tears to my eyes and I try to forget but it all comes back.

 I was strolling through a dark forest in my wolf form and felt happy for once. It was my birthday and that meant I could finally leave the orphanage. I never knew being eighteen would feel so good! No more new parents, new places or annoying caretakers. My wolf howled in glee and took off running. It felt so nice to feel the wind brush through my fur and I took in a big breath of fresh air. As I was running deeper in, the forest became denser and all I could see were trees. I was caught in a pool of vegetation and knew it would be hard to find my way back, but didn’t care. It felt as if I was flying. I howled in satisfaction and dodged some rocks. Then I saw a large rock about 8 feet high, at the side of a small clearing. I pumped my legs and my lips formed a grin. I sped up the smooth rock and soon enough my paws left the surface. I soared through the cold air and was inches from touching the grown. As soon as I felt the warm grass touch my fur, a wolf tackled me. I fell on my back and he landed on top of me, holding my paws over my head. The wolf was two times larger than me and had dark brown fur. He growled playfully and started licking me everywhere. It was very uncomfortable but I was unable to move. His eyes were full of want, lust and I became scared. I knew he wasn’t my mate, my one true love because I didn’t feel a pull or a connection. I remember my grand father telling me about mates and saying that once your eyes meet, it will seem as if you’re the only ones in the world. That you’ll do anything to keep each other safe. I had defiantly not felt any of that toward this wolf .It was abviously a male because of his masculine smell. 

‘Shift back,’ he growled mentally and his eyes roamed my small body. Werewolf’s talk to each other in their minds but can’t hear others thoughts.

‘No,’ I said boldly.

‘Yes,’ he snapped and crushed his body onto me. He was so heavy. I whimpered under the weight and he snarled. The large wolf snapped his sharp teeth close to my face and I shrunk back.

‘O-okay, okay!’ I yelled giving in, not wanting to get my face torn off. He just looked at me with his dark green eyes and hissed.

‘Okay, what?’ He asked, not moving from his spot on me.

‘I’ll shift back,’ I responded though clenching teeth. I waited for the mean wolf to get off me but he only pressed harder.

‘Um, can you please get off me so I can shift?’ I snapped and his cold eyes glared at me.

‘No. You shift under me.’ He stated with a harsh voice and I stared at him in shock. He smirked down at me and barked his orders again. I was so scared, not only because of his coldness but because of what he was proposing. When a werewolf changes back to a human, they’re naked. No clothes at all. I do as told, afraid of what this harsh man would do if I disobeyed him. My 5’6 human form lies beneath him, fully exposed. His eyes travel every inch of my body and I try to cover myself but he’s still holding my arms. I blush furiously as his tongue discovers every part of me. Lust clouded his expression and then the worst happened. He shifted. In only a few moments the large wolf was replaced by a man. He had the same coloured hair as his fur and forest green eyes. He looked about the age of 20, two years older than me. The man had sharp features and tanned skin. He was all muscles and I felt his six pack against my flat stomach. This male was gorgeous but again, he was not my mate!