Apologize now (Sora POV)

Also before you read, every squad members will have a POV of this story part so lets continue!

Today the squad and I went out for ice cream! I obviously got cherry and Jaxx got blue rasberry, many squad members would wonder why our tongue would be purple but thats for another time.. We went to the park that day and me and Jaxx would sit on the bench and talk. There was a very sad and terrible part about it though.. Jaxx had got up and walked to go get his jacket from the car and thats when a guy around my age or a little bit older came a talked to me. His name was Axle, I said Hi but he kept coming closer. He grabbed my waste and I told him "I have a boyfriend" but he didnt listen and he kissed me! Jaxx turned around and saw then the guy walked away.. Jaxx had nothing left to say or do but neither did I.. Jaxx was very emotional after that and cried, I cried to because I was likely to lose my boyfriend. After we went home Jaxx and I didnt speak at all. I went to his room to talk and all he did was cry. I tried to tell him the truth but he didnt listen and most time he would slap me and tell me to get away.. I felt really sorry but Jaxx is likely to not accept my apology.. I had no choice but to sleep in my room every night and cry about Jaxx. Why does life have to be like this??