The carnival incident (Sora POV)

It was supposed to be a good 3 hours of fun, well as I though. Alex forced half of us to go on the tea cups and she knows I have motion sickness! Alex is a true butthead. But I was trying to be a daredevil at the time so Jaxx, Levi, Luca, and I went on.. WORST IDEA EVER!!! LUCA NONSTOP SPINNED THE CUP, LEVI WAS BEING A JERK SAYING "Oh, when just get off the ride" WHICH I CAN'T, JAXX WAS NO HELP AND AFTER THE RIDE I THREW UP MULTIPLE TIMES!! And Alex had the AUDACITY to take us to eat.. After those traumatizing moments, we drove home! Alex drove us, Levi was shotgun, Light and Charli sat in the middle row, and Me, Luca, and Jaxx sat in the last row. Of course Me and Jaxx were making out while Luca was on his phone so that was the only good part about that night. After we got home I ran to my room and flopped on my bed, Jaxx decided it would be a good idea to follow me to my room, THAT WAS THE WORST DECISION HE EVER MADE!! After he came in my room and had me rest my head on his lap I kinda.. threw up.. on him.. But he was ok he was just mad at me but, he still loved me of course! He changed, I changed, so I figured everyone was in pajamas! Alex declared all of us to have a sleepover in her room and i will tell you that story right now. After everyone got to her room, Alex had us play truth or dare "daredevil addition" so we all sat in a circle and..