Hell is hot just like you (Jaxx POV)

Well After Me and Sora did what we did.. Alex gave us all separate pillows but made us share a blanket, it wasn't too bad just that I ended up sleeping with Levi instead of my babycakes, Sora. After a while, Alex woke us up at 2:48 which was 12 minutes before 3 am. NO ONE WANTS TO WAKE UP AT 2:48 WOMAN! Unless we were getting snacks then its acceptable. Alex had a wide box behind her back, she revealed a dusty ouija board she claimed to have bought off of the dark web. She wanted everyone to come downstairs to use the ouija board in the living room. She bought the board to the table and asked the spirt where they were. The response was nerve-wracking as it said "IM BEHIND YOU". Alex, Charli, and Sora screamed without hesitation, Sora grabbed me tight as look down at him. I kissed him.. YES I KISSED HIM! But he's cute so I have a right to want to so.. yeah. Sora looked shocked, I couldn't tell if it was about me kissing him or the spirt talking to us. He grabbed around my waist while he was on his knees so, I helped him up and whispered something to him " You know, hell may be hot but your hotter" that made him blush. I lifted Sora and before you knew it.. we were making out.. Alex told us to stop but thats what we do everyday. We ran back to Alex's room at around 3:46, and Alex turned on "Encanto". Before we could even get to "What Else Can I Do?" Sora was drop dead asleep. We finished the movie so some of us had got a late night snack except for Luca, Charli, Light, and Sora. I got some Cool Ranch Doritos, Alex got Takis, and Levi got Chocolate. After we ate our snacks I went and kissed my baby good night and wished good prayers apon him.