Love is in the air (Jaxx POV)

I woke up and Sora was gone! Oh, but i heard him, Luca, and Charli downstairs talking. I decided to wait for Levi and Alex to wake up. Light was awake looking at his phone stalking peoples Tiktok page like always. I hopped on my phone and texted some of my cousins, friends, and even my mom. I heard a loud sound, someone might have dropped something. Levi slowly woke up and was surprised that he woke up on Alex's bed right next to her, Oooh~. Levi was blushing a lot, and he couldnt even speak. Alex layed on Levi and said "Five more minutes" and Levi was red. That was the funniest part about this morning. We ended up staying upstairs for 10 minutes and when Alex woke up she was blushing. Levi said "Good morning princess" and he didn't even say it in a nice way! Light was being so fricking annoying and wouldn't come downstairs, and Alex grabbed him and tried dragging him out the room but that fat idiot wouldnt move (Also im not trying to offend Light its just a roleplay so dont take this seriously) so Alex had to convince Light to get up so he did. We went downstairs and I obviously kissed my baby, Sora and sat down. I grabbed the orange juice and I think Sora wanted some but I ended up drinking the rest and I guess Sora was mad and left. I followed him not caring about what happend after the carnival and he sat down. Before I came upstairs I had orange juice in my mouth and I only ment to kiss him but something a little different happend.. When I kissed him, orange juice got in his mouth.. He blushed A LOT, so did I though.. He had to have liked it because he didnt have a problem and didn't spit it out. Sora stayed upstairs, I didnt know why but I left him alone for now.