The carnival incident (Jaxx POV)

It was a great day for the carnival, Alex dared Me, Luca, Levi, and Sora to go on the teacups.. That was a life changing experience. Luca spun the cup around and.. Even though I dont get motion sickness that was one hell of an experience. Levi was the biggest jerk to my baby which made me mad but I didnt do anything, Sora obviously threw up after the ride all because of Luca. After a good 3/4 hours of trama, before we knew it we were leaving. Alex was the driver, Levi was shotgun, Charli and Light were in the middle row, and Sora, Luca, and Me were in the back seats. Me and Sora obviously kissed most the time and I got a glimpse of what Luca was looking at, It was Charli's Instagram page! Luca is the BIGGEST SIMP IN THE WORLD! Light was obviously going to be her boyfriend but he can keep crushing. After we got home, I followed sora to his room for I dont know what, I obviously wouldn't wanna kiss him after he threw up multiple times- wait- didnt I kiss him on the way home? Anyways.. After I followed him to his room I made him rest his head on my lap, WORST IDEA! After he rested his head, he threw up on me! I was pissed off but not too mad. Sora and I decided to change into our onesies and Alex called us to her room to play truth or dare "daredevil addition " wtf is "daredevil addition"?! Anyways.. She asked me first and I had to pick dare because Im like that. Thats a moment I could never forget.. SHE MADE ME AND SORA DO- well.. Id rather not say but all im going to say its how people make babies.. If you know, you know!