132 | Confession No.1

"I REALLY DON'T MIND seeing Max sweep our base, but it honestly feels so wrong," Brave says, pulling the lollipop out of his mouth as he and the rest of the members of Jokers stood on the side, watching Omega Society do their job.

     "Max, we have another clogged drain here!" One of the omegas shouted, immediately making Max run to his side so he could unclog the drain with his own hands. The action almost made the jesters gag.

     "Should we like...help?" Rome asks, making Krist sigh.

     "What's the point of making them clean if we're going to help them anyway? This is their duty and they're doing it all with great honor and pride. We shouldn't look at them with pity," Krist tells them.

     The Jokers continued to watch them without saying anything else, but while they were watching, Krist's phone suddenly vibrated. He takes it out of his pocket and sees a message from an unknown number. The message wrote: Hush hush, and a link was attached to it.

     Krist furrows his brows in confusion before clicking the link, and as soon as he sees what it was, everything around Krist stopped. He stares at the screen of his phone a little longer, but then his legs weaken, so he quickly grabs hold of Brave's shoulder so he wouldn't fall.

     "Mj?" Brave confusingly asks, making the rest of the members of Jokers look back at their leader.

     Krist's body suddenly starts to shake, and that instantly made the jesters move closer to him.

     "Master Joker? What's wrong?" Van asks as they watch Krist try his best not to start panicking.

     "Mj, what's going on? What happened?"

     Krist doesn't say anything and just drops his phone on the floor. The members of Jokers immediately try to calm him down while Brave took his phone on the floor. Max and the rest of the Omega Society stopped what they were doing to check what was going on as well, but when Max saw Krist's state, he immediately dropped the cigarette buds in his hand so he could run to the jester's side.

     "What's going on?" Max asks, removing his gloves so he could hold onto Krist who looked like he was in a state of shock.

     "We don't know. He was just looking at his phone and this happened," Rome answers, completely worried about what was happening to their leader.

     Max looks back at Brave who was now holding onto Krist's phone. Brave looked at the screen of the phone to see what Krist saw. When he finally saw it himself, his face turned into complete horror.

     Brave covers his mouth, trying his best not to say a word, so Max hands Krist over to the other Jokers before running to Brave's side. He leaned toward him to see what was on the screen. He didn't know what to expect, but Max's stomach immediately churned when he saw what it was.

     Brave and Max couldn't say a single thing, because the thing that was on Krist's phone was a picture of two men kissing in bed. The faces were blurred, but you could tell that the other one is older while the other one is younger.

     Such a picture shouldn't have shocked Krist, but what really got their skin stand was the caption that said...

     Confession No. 1: I have a father who cheated on my mother with another man. My mother projected her hatred towards me so I ended up resenting those types of people. My father is still happy with his lover while I continue to suffer at the hands of my psychotic mother. Who do you think I am?

     Brave and Max look back at Krist who was still trying his best not to throw a fit, so Max immediately looked at his club members and ordered them, "Drop everything and head back to our clubroom."