(Chapter Nine)

You should so love me for this.

Here you go.

============================================

Chapter Nine

Melissa

“Brent?” I asked confused “What is she talking about?” Brent and Sarah knew each other. How could they know each other? This just didn’t make sense. Brent just moved here, didn’t he? Brent remained silent from under her. “Brent, answer me!” I bellowed, angrily. He looked at me blankly but then looked up to Sarah. He still wasn’t talking but was just looking around blankly. He looked like he had just come out of a daze. As he did I noticed his eyes went from black to his normal blue. He pushed her off and there was a massive white light that happened when they touched. Sarah shrieked in shock. Her skin was turning purple where they had touched.

She began to laugh, convulsing. She was taking massive gasps as she hit the floor in excited laughter. I looked at Mr. Arley in confusion and he just gave me a little smile like he was used to this. I turned to Brent who was looking at his hands in awe. She stopped laughing and stood up with a massive grin. “What are you?” She asked fantasized by Brent.

“Get away from me!” He yelled in her face. “Melissa, I honestly don’t understand what happened. I had just got here five minutes before you did, I swear.” He said defensively and I knew he wasn’t lying.

“What did you do you him?” I asked Sarah.

She smiled at me proudly. “Well, I hypnotized him!” She furrowed her eyes in confusion. “But it only lasted 2 minutes. It usually lasts days.” She went back to look at Brent. “Do it again. Do it again!” She repeated clapping her hands in excitement.

“I don’t know what I did, okay? Just leave me alone!” Brent exclaimed walking towards me. “Melissa, I just came here to ask Mr. Arley for help. She walked in here and started to talk about him. I wasn’t really listening to her but when I looked her in the eyes everything went black. I didn’t know what I was doing. I didn’t even know I was kissing her or anyone for that matter. I just snapped back into reality when you guys walked in.” I nodded and smiled at him.

“It is okay, Brent, calm down.” I said sincerely as I touched his arm out of kindness. A low growl came from behind me. It was Mr. Arley. I rolled my eyes at him but continued to smile at Brent. I couldn’t seem to take my eyes off of him. And there were electric shocks going through my arm and into my body. A goofy smile had settled on his face and mine probably looked even goofier. A louder growl came from Mr. Arley making me jump back and land in Mr. Arley’s arms which he instantly put around my waist. Brent looked hurt.

“I’ll go, now.” Brent mumbled, looking towards the floor and he rushed out of the room. I took in a breath to call him back but thought not to. I blushed at the realisation that I was in Mr. Arley’s and it felt so natural like I was destined to be here. I started to swoon in delight and turned to look at him in the eye. I heard Sarah mumble something along the lines of ‘being sick’ but I couldn’t care less. I had found my mate and he was hotter than an Indian Ghost Pepper. And they were hot; trust me.

I leaned in to give him a kiss and he was leaning in to when...RING!!! Yup, school thought it was right to begin lessons at that time. Why couldn’t I even give my own teacher a kiss? Okay, that was weird. Oh gosh, Brent saw Mr. Arley put his arms around me. What if he told the principle? Dad wouldn’t mind but since a human is involved he would have to fire Mr. Arley since you can’t date students.

“Mr. Arley, we need to talk v-” I wasn’t even allowed to finish my sentence when Jeremy walked into the classroom.

“Hey Mr. Arley,” he smirked as he walked in. I scowled at him. “Hey Melissa,” he waggled his eyebrows. “How’s your special person?” he leered at me, obviously mocking me. I looked at Mr. Arley for support but he was just standing there smirking looking as sexy as ever. I sighed and went to sit next to Jeremy. Brent walked back in and I gave him a small wave over to me but he gave me a polite smile and went to sit on the other side of the classroom. I looked at him baffled but just went to look at the front.