3. Confiding

Another chapter because they're short :). Enjoy!

————— 

Xander's POV

"Dads, can we talk before we head over to Danny?" I ask when we're in the car.

Dad Seth turns around to look at me and dad, Nate sees me through the rearview mirror.

"Of course. Let's stop at the house." Dad Seth says turning to Dad Nate.

"Yes, I could use a drink." Dad Nate replies.

"What is Xander?" Dad Seth asks when they've taken a seat on each side of me. 

"I have something to tell you."

They nod.

I take a deep breath. "I think I love someone."

They don't say anything, so I look at them. They're waiting for me to continue.

"He's older than me." I say slowly.

They nod. Dad Nate adds, "How much older?"

"About two years..."

"Who is it?" Dad Seth asks with a smile.

"Hmm, he's a senior in high school."

Seth nods for me to continue. Does he know who I'm talking about?

"It's Carlos." I say closing my eyes.

They don't say anything. I slowly open my eyes to see them smiling. 

They knew. "You knew." I state.

"No, we just suspected." Dad Seth responds.

"How? Why?"

"Well, lately he's like the only one you would hang out with even when we were all together." Nate responds.

"And there was something new when you talked about him." Dad Seth adds.

"So you're not mad?"

"We couldn't be." Dad Nate reassures. "Though, the age difference is what we are concerned about." 

"But we are not going to say no to you both dating if you both decide to." Dad Seth adds.

"Thank you dads." I say hugging them both.

"We want you happy though we have a few things to say about the matter. We don't want it to distract you from your studies that's one." Nate says.

"But we'll talk more about it later. We should be on our way." Dad Seth adds.

"Do you think Danny will have a problem with it?" I ask. I can't help, but worry that he won't like it.

"Aww, baby. He wouldn't. He loves you and if he were to have a problem with it, he has to deal with us." Seth says bringing me closer to him. 

I smile. 

"Though, he probably will tease you as we will too." Dad Nate says.

"Yes, because we love you." Dad Seth responds.

"Please don't say anything, yet. I haven't talked to Carlos. I don't know if he feels the same way."

"I think he does." Dad Seth says.

"How would you know?"

"Because we have eyes." Dad Nate states.

"That doesn't explain anything."

"Baby, it does. He gravitates to you every time we spend time together and for several other reasons we know." Dad Seth explains.

"Well, I want to talk to him first."

"Of course." Dad Seth says.

"We won't say anything." Dad Nate assures.

"Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

"Yes, dad. We can go now." I say before standing up.

"Thanks for talking to us." Dad Seth says.

I nod. "Now let's go see what Danny has been up to."

"Have you talked to him today?" Dad Seth asks me.

"Not much, why?"

"Just wondering."

"Let's go see our other son and celebrate his birthday." Dad Nate says.

—————-

If there's something you would like to see about them make a suggestion and we'll see.

Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting. :)