Chapter 14

Author's POV :

Hyunwoo returned back to Ravaryn and currently he was in Chan's chamber talking to Chan along with Jinsol, Hyunjin And Jeongin.

"Chan, my son, there's one thing I've been looking forward to ever since you came into this life. You want to know what? " Chan nodded at his Father's words. Hyunwoo sat beside Chan as he said "I've always wanted to see you get married."

On hearing this, Chan made an O shape as he said " I understand dad, but I haven't found anyone y-" "But we have found someone for you son" Jinsol interrupted Chan in between. Chan furrowed his eyebrows as he asked who.

Jinsol held his son's hand as she replied "The Prince of Casentino, Lee Minho" Chan looked shocked as he looked at his father and asked "Wait! Is that the reason why Dad went to Casentino?" Hyunwoo nodded.

"Oh that's okay, But is Minho okay with this marriage" Om hearing this Hyunwoo and Jinsol looked at each other and then at Chan as Hyunwoo said "uh-yeah he is" Chan nodded as Jinsol spoke "We'll soon discuss the
wedding date with them and tell you okay, you can start the preparations" "Okay mom" Chan said as Hyunwoo and Jinsol left.

As soon as they left Jeongin threw himself on Chan as he hugged him tightly and said "O My God! My Hyung is finally getting married. Congratulations Hyungieee!" Chan chuckled at the childish behaviour of his 21 year old brother as he said "Thanks Innie."

Hyunjin then asked Chan " Are you really okay with this marriage Hyung?"

"I am okay with this Jinnie. Mom and Dad have done so much for me since childhood, i can atleast do this much for them. It's just, this is so sudden, it will take time to sink in" Chan said making Hyunjin nod as he hugged him and said "Sudden but true, Congratulations Hyung" "Thanks Jinnie."Chan replied with a smile.

______________tbc______________

Take Care❤