Chapter 19

Author's POV :

It was almost evening time when Hyunjin decided to explore the palace since he was bored. He was walking down the hallways when he bumped into a squirrel looking guy.

"O my! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, did you get hurt, I'm so carele-" Hyunjin was cut off in between by Jisung "it's okay-Aren't you Hyunjin?"
"Huh?". "I asked aren't you Hyunjin Chan's bestfriend" jisung asked as Hyunjin nodded with a yes.

"Great! I am Jisung" Jisung said as he smiled and extended his hand for a handshake. "Oh! Hello, nice to meet you" Hyunjin said as he shook hands with him. "Same here! Oh I'm sorry but I need to leave" said Jisung as Hyunjin replied "Yeah fine! I'm sorry again".

"No problem! I should've looked too and also you are very handsome" Jisung said as he left adding a little blush to Hyunjin cheeks.

Time skip to the wedding day------------

Today was the day when Minho and Chan will vow to each other. Today was the wedding day as Minho was in his room trying to calm himself. Minhyuk shall come anytime to take him to the hall and he can't let anyone see the freaking Minho.

"I'm just getting married, not going to a war .I need to relax. I am fine. it's gonna be okay. Calm down Min" Minho said to himself as he took deep breaths. After a few minutes he heard knocking on the door as Minhyuk entered his room. Minhyuk looked at Minho as he said "Hey Min! O My! You look so beautiful in blue." "Thanks Hyungie".

Minhyuk held Minho's hand as he said "Thanks for agreeing for this Minho, I am sorry for not asking you but you will surely be happy there." "It's okay Hyung, if you say so then it's fine for me" Minho replied.

Minhyuk smiled as he asked "Shall we go? Everyone is waiting." Minho took a deep breath before nodding as him and Minhyuk left for the Wedding hall.

______________tbc______________

Take Care❤