Chapter 11

Author's POV :

Minhyuk made his way to his Royal Court along with Hyunwoo. As he entered, he could see his mother and the ministers. All stood up when they saw him coming. Minhyuk walked up his throne Hyunwoo as he started speaking.

" My fellow people,Casentino and Ravaryn have been rivals since years but i think its now time for both the kingdoms to extend a hand of friendship towards each other and support each other. So for the good of all the people in both the kingdoms, King Hyunwoo and I have decided to get My Younger brother and the prince of Casentino Lee Minho married to Hyunwoo's son and The Crown Prince of Ravaryn Bang Chan."

After hearing the announcement everyone in the royal court were shocked, everyone just wondered that how did Minhyuk agree to this. Hyori looked at her eldest son with a very shocked face. She wondered what made his son take such a decision that too without informing Minho.

Minhyuk looked at the expression on everyone's face as he asked " Does anyone of you has any problem with this" No one uttered a single word. Minhyuk then gave a smile to Hyunwoo as they both then left from the Royal Court.

The whole Casentino kingdom came to know about this announcement within minutes. Currently Seungmin and Jisung were running towards Minho's room to tell him about this announcement.

" MINHO HYUNG " Both of them shouted as they barged in the room startling Minho who was staring outside his Minho. On hearing their voice Minho jumped up from his seat with a hand on his chest where his heart was pumping loudly.

He then said " Guys..you scared the hell out of me, care to explain what happened?" Both Jisung and Seungmin looked at each other and then at Minho but none of them dared to utter a single word making Minho more curious than he already was...

______________tbc______________

Take Care❤️