Chapter 31 (Epilogue)

Authors POV :

Chan kept his promise!. Changbin's army was defeated and Changbin was captured and kept in prison (m so sorry changbinnie :< ). Jinsol and Hyunwoo were feeling like a weight was lift off their shoulders. Hyunjin and jisung were happy too. When Jeongin and Seungmin came to know about everything, the were thankful too.

Minho and Chan were the happiest though. They had finally fallen in love with the right person and that too at the right time.Chan was announced the king of Ravaryn and he fulfilled his duties responsibly. Also Hyunjin was now the chancellor of Ravaryn

2 months later

Jisung and Hyunjin were now married. Yes Hyunjin proposed to Jisung a month back and they got married. Currently it was a family get together going on with The Casentinians and The Ravarynians. Everyone was in the ballroom with and sound of laughter could be heard even outside the castle.

"Okay guys, since we are in the ballroom. Let's have the couples dance." everyone agreed to it as the music was played. Minho-Chan, Jisung-Hyunjin were on the dance floor.

Chan and Minho stared deep into each others eyes. Chan said "Thank you for saving my life" Minho gasped as he said "You knew about the curse "C'mmon, you all are so obvious" Chan commented as Minho giggled making Chan smile."Bang Minho, thanks for loving me back, thanks for being my lifeline" Chan said as he rested his forehead against Minho who smiled.

_____________the end____________

Take Care❤