33. Charlie's First Concert Performance

*later that evening*

It was finally it... Charlie Bucket was about to perform at his first concert with the one and only, Big Time Rush.

Charlie, Mr. Wonka, and the BTR boys met up with Katie, Jennifer, the Bucket family and Dr. Wonka as they were heading down in the separate elevators to meet up with Gustavo and Kelly in the limousine. In one of the elevators, Charlie, Katie, the BTR boys, Mr. Wonka and Grandpa Joe were having a short conversation.

"So Charlie, are you excited about performing with the boys tonight?" Grandpa Joe asked.

"Yeah Grandpa. It's going to be great and you'll love it there," Charlie answered.

"You're gonna do incredible, my dear boy," Mr. Wonka told him.

"We're all very happy that you're doing this with us," Kendall said.

"And I'm very proud of what you're doing with the guys. You know that, right?" Katie asked.

"Yeah," Charlie replied.

"This is gonna be so great!" Carlos told his friends.

"And there's gonna be a lot of people who are gonna love Charlie," James added.

"This is the last time that we, as in me and the guys, are gonna be together, while it's Charlie's first and only time with us, and no matter what happens to us after we depart, nothing can stop Big Time Rush," Logan stated.

Charlie and the other guys agreed and high-fived each other as the elevator continued going down.
-------------------
*lobby*

Then the elevator approached to the lobby as there was a surprise waiting for Charlie, which he did not expect.

"GOOD LUCK TONIGHT, CHARLIE!"

Everybody in the lobby of the Palm Woods, including some of the guys' friends, were all there cheering and wishing Charlie luck with BTR. All of the people held up their signs with Charlie's name next to BTR on them, and a couple had confetti guns on each side to blast it all which made the confetti fall all over the lobby. Charlie was very surprised and happy to see everybody giving out their support.

Then he turned to face the boys and Katie.

"Did you guys know anything about this?" Charlie questioned.

"Not after we told our friends that you were gonna be a part of our band tonight," Kendall said.

Then Jennifer, Mr. and Mrs. Bucket, Grandpa George, Grandmas Josephine and Georgina and Dr. Wonka stepped out of the elevator they rode down in.

"What's going on here?" Jennifer asked.

"Well, everyone here in the building must've planned this to surprise Charlie by wishing him good luck, but we didn't know about this when we came down here," Mr. Wonka stated.

"Oh. Isn't that sweet," Mrs. Bucket said.

Then Jo, Camille and Lucy came up to see Charlie.

"Hi Charlie. Were you surprised to see all of us wishing you good luck?" Jo asked.

"Of course. This is nice of all of you to do that. Even though, you didn't have to," Charlie told the girls.

"You deserve it, Charlie. We know how much you adored the guys and they were grateful for you being a part of the big night tonight," Camille said.

"Yeah, you're gonna nail it!" Lucy added.

"Thanks girls," Charlie hugged each of them.

Then everybody started to walk as Bitters came up.