Epilogue

Over the years...

Charlie and Katie
Charlie Bucket and Katie Knight continued on working together as Willy Wonka's co-heirs and kept coming up with new ideas for candy. And after testing out their new candies, it became a success as everyone bought it. The candies had been selling fantastic.

Years later, Charlie's grandparents sadly passed away. Charlie and his family spent the last few moments with Grandpa before he died peacefully in his sleep. Charlie never forgotten the words Grandpa Joe told him back when the Bucket family was poor: "Nothing's impossible, Charlie. Nothing."

Charlie's Grandma Josephine passed away a few months later, and then Grandpa George and Grandma Georgina passed away together a year later.

Charlie, Katie and his parents celebrated their honor along with the former BTR band mates, Jennifer and even Mr. Wonka who were there to support the family. Things slowly healed up a while after.

By the time Charlie and Katie reached adulthood, Mr. Wonka retired from being a chocolatier and left it all to the two as they were still business partners. The two even upgraded the factory that even had more rooms for new candies but kept everything else the same. The two threw a celebration about it. While celebrating the upgraded factory, Charlie proposed and asked Katie to marry him, which she happily accepted.

Charlie and Katie got married a little while later. The wedding included Mr. Wonka, Charlie's parents, Jennifer, Kendall, James, Carlos, Logan, Kelly, Gustavo, Jo, Camille, Lucy, Alexa, Bitters, Griffin, Jett, Buddha Bob, the Jennifers (which the guys kept Carlos away from them as possible since he started dating Alexa), and even Augustus, Violet, Veruca and Mike.

Mr. Wonka walked Katie down the aisle while Kendall, James, Carlos, Logan, Augustus and Mike were Charlie's best men, and Jo, Camille, Lucy, Alexa, Violet and Veruca were Katie's bridesmaids and one of the Oompa Loompas served as the wedding officiant. Through his eyes and mind, Charlie could see his grandparents who were in spirit, knowing how proud they were of their grandson while Jennifer couldn't stop crying when she was watching her daughter get married to the love of her life.

After the wedding, Charlie and Katie went to Paris for their honeymoon. Later on, Katie and Charlie had two sons, the oldest, Joseph Kendall, who was named after Charlie's grandfather and Katie's brother because of how very close they each were with them, and their youngest, George William, named after Charlie's other grandfather and the chocolatier whom the two looked up to and how much he was inspired .

Mr. Wonka, Jennifer, Charlie's parents, the former BTR boys and their wives, and the four former golden ticket winners got to meet Charlie and Katie's sons and both of the boys adored their grandparents, aunts and uncles. Charlie and Katie even made Kendall the godfather to their oldest son.

Charlie and Katie would often dream of how both of their boys would one day work together and take over the factory when they would get older like how their parents did.

Charlie and Katie Bucket had gotten their happily ever after and their lives couldn't have been better, and it was all due to Willy Wonka.

Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka continued his life as a chocolatier and worked with Charlie and Katie in candy-making. In between time, Mr. Wonka would often bring his father, Wilbur to the factory for a visit. Not long after, Mr. Wonka's father retired from the dentistry but then he sadly passed away a few years later. He had some friends to celebrate in honor of his late father.

With Kendall and Katie's blessing, they allowed Mr. Wonka to date their mother, Jennifer, and then a couple years later, they got married. Mr. Wonka even insisted Kendall and Katie to call him dad if they wanted to, which they were doing. Kendall and Katie became happily blessed, for the first time in their lives, to have a father once again.