Waking Up

Me and Ash were laying in bed at 4am. I still haven't been on my phone since...you know. I don't feel like seeing anyone really, except for the people I live with, they know how to not overwhelm me. All of a sudden, we heard something fall inside the house, which caused Ash and I to jump. We went into Fez's room, quietly sneaking through the hallway to see if he heard it.

Grace & Ash: "Fez!" We whisper-yelled.

Fez: "The fuck, what? It's 4am."

Ash: "Bro did you not fuckin' hear that?"

Fez: "What?"

Ash: "Sounds like something fell."

Fez: "Ah, shit." Fez quickly got up, he put a gun in his waist band. Me and Ash followed him out into the hall, we searched the whole house. We checked Marie's room next and to out surprise...

Ash: "Holy. Shit." All of our jaws droppped.

Fez: "She's awake."

"Looks like she knocked these down to get our attention." I said, picking up 3 pill bottles off the floor and setting them back on the table.

Fez: "In a few more days, she should be able to move more and talk. Give it 2 months, she'll be perfectly fine."

"I bet she's gonna be proud of the 2 of you."

I smiled, both of them smiled back.

I left the boys alone in the room, so they could get stuff situated with Marie. It's a miracle, honestly. I thought there wasn't a chance she'd wake up, but she's a tough woman from the stories I heard.

1 month time skip

Ash: "Well she's fully able to talk now, she can eat on her own too."

Fez: "Yup, I gotta help her learn to walk again soon."

"Guys this is such great news."

Fez: "The house is starting to feel right again. It's falling back into place." He said, smiling while hugging Ash and I. Then, Rue cane through the door.

Rue: "Sup, Fez. How's grammy?"

Fez: "First of all, never say that again."  He chuckled before continuing his sentence. "...but she's doing good, she gets better and better by the day."

Rue: "Niiice. There's this party tonight, yall tryna come?"

"Uh- uhm no. I'm just gonna stay here annnnd-"

Ash: "Watch movies. We're having a movie marathon tonight."

"Yeah, sorry Rue."

Rue: "It's cool, don't sweat it. I'll see you guys later." With that, she walked out.

"Wait...no drugs? She didn't ask for any."

Fez: "Yeah, das weird."

Ash: "Probably cause she'll get some at that party, she always finds someone to do 'em with."

Fez & Grace: "True."

Fez: "So what movie we gonna watch first?"

Ash: "Umm, Next Friday. We already watched the first one, so now we gotta watch the second one and then the third."

Fez: "Ight"

He put on the movie. We were all laughing so hard, part of that might've been because we were stoned, but the movies were actually really funny. About 3 hours went by and the movies were over.

"I'm so tired. I'm gonna go to bed."

Ash: "I'll come with you."

Fez: "Ight, Ima check on grandma. No funny shit in there."

Ash: "Blaa, you're so paranoid."

We all got up, me and Ash went to his room. He sat on his chair wwlatching the security cameras, like he always does. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/N
I know it's super short and I haven't updated in a while, I got booked up with tests and all that but I'm back! Another part will be out sometime by 7:30, est. I also want to thank you guys for 1k views! I did not expect this at all, I appreciate it so so much. ❤