Jealousy

Me, Ash and Fez are all hanging out at the shop, then a boy that looks about 16 comes in.

Ash: "Fuck you want?" Ash asked him,  leading him in the back with me following.

*****: "Just some molly and weed."

Ash nodded, pulling a bowl out of the microwave. The guy looked at me and smirked, I just gave him a little smile. Ash then handed the drugs to the boy, noticing the fact that had been eyeing me down.

Ash: "That'll be $250."

*****: "That's overpriced!"

Ash: "Yeah well that's your fault. Eyes off her."

I was a bit surprised at Ash's reaction, but I found the boy interesting. I told the boy to ignore him and slipped him my instagram user.

Elliot: "Name's Elliot."

He paid and walked out, Ash looked at me with anger in his eyes.

Ash: "The fuck was that?"

"I gave him my instagram, that's all."

Ash: "Well do you find him attractive? He finds you attractive."

"Ash, no. I can be friends with boys, plus we aren't dating. I just found him interesting is all, I don't want to date him."

Ash: "But would you hook up with him? Like sneaky link shit?"

"The fuck, no! Not that either. Just. Friends."

Ash: "Mmh k."

I scoffed and walked back out to the front with my arms crossed, then sitting beside Fez on the counter.

Fez: "You good, kid?"

"Nah, your brother is being weird."

Fez: "Weird? Like how?"

"Well that boy who walked in was like, staring at me. I found him kinda interesting so I gave him insta handle and Ash got pissed."

Fez: "Ah shit. He likes you." He chuckled, taking a drag of his blunt.

"Doubtful."

Soon after that, we left the shop and went back to Fez and Ash's house.

Fez: "Yall wanna watch a movie?"

Ash ignored him and walked to his room, slightly slamming the door.

Fez: "Go talk to him, kid. I'll start the movie."

I nodded and went back to Ash's room. He was sitting on his chair watching the cameras.

"Ash..."

Ash: "I wanna be left alone."

"Ash just listen, please."

Ash: "Grace, really I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Fine!" With that, I walked out slamming the door.

Fez: "I take it the talk didn't go well?"

"Pfft, it barely happened. He basically told me to fuck off." I plopped down on the couch beside Fez. We watched a comedy and laughed a lot. A litte over an hour went by and the movie ended.

"I should probably get home."

Fez: "Aight, you need a ride?"

"Naw I can walk."

Fez: "Be safe, kid. I'll see you later."

"See ya, Fez." I then left and walked home. My mom had started making dinner, my baby sister was in the kitchen, too, sleeping in her bouncer.

"Hey Mom. Before you freak out, I stayed with Maddy."

She just sighed. "You know, I don't even care where you go or what you do anymore. You just don't listen. I am grounding you though, after that do whatever just be safe."

I didn't even argue. It's fair.

"That's fair..." I kissed my Mom's cheek.

Mom: "Oh, honey do you mind babysitting Layla? I have a meeting tomorrow night and I won't be home until it's late."

"Err...yeah, yeah I can do that."

Mom: "Thanks sweetheart." I nodded. I went upstairs and plopped on my bed, falling asleep soon after.

The next morning
-----------------------------------
I woke up, looking over at the alarm clock. It was 11:45am, I got up and went to the kitchen for breakfast. I found a note from my Mom that said..."I have left for my meeting, I left you my card if you want to order pizza for dinner later.
     Love, Mom. ♡"

I went upstairs to check on Layla (baby sister), and she was still asleep. She woke up a few minutes later, crying.

"Oh, Layla." I groaned, going into her room and picking her up. "You hungry?" I carefully carried her downstairs and started making her a bottle, placing her in her bouncer as I did so. I picked her up again and fed her. She soon finished it and fell back asleep in my arms. I carefully went upstairs and layed her on my bed, as I dragged her playpen into my room and pushed it against the foot of my bed. I put her in it then watched a movie.

Skip to 7:45pm
------------------------------
I heard a ding from my phone, I opened it and it was Ash.

Ash: Hey can we talk now? 😕

Grace: Of course, but you have to come here. I'm grounded and babysitting my sister.
Read

Layla woke up again, I picked her up and bounced her as her head layed on my shoulder. I changed her diaper and about 5 minutes later I hear a knock. I went down the steps opening it and it was Ash.

"Hey." I said, letting him in.

Ash: "Hey..."

We went and sat on the couch, my sister stayed awake, but she didn't cry. She was relaxed.

Ash: "I'm sorry for how I acted yesterday. You're right, we aren't together so it wasn't my place."

"It's okay, I understand. I didn't expect that from you cause I thought you hated me."

Ash: "I do hate you..."

I looked down, as his words hurt, but then he continued to talk.

Ash: "...But only because you made me fall for you" He said, lifting my chin with his finger. "I'm in love with you, Grace."

"Ash...I'm in love with you too."

Ash: "So will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded. "Yes!"

He gently grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug. Layla lifted her arm, as she was uncomfortable, and put it over Ash's shoulder.

Ash: "Your sisters hand is on my shoulder." He whispered, looking up at me and smiling.

"Wanna hold her?" I smiled.

Ash: "Uh- sure."

I gently lifted her up, handing her to Ash.

"You've never held a baby before, have you?"

Ash: "...Can you tell?"

"Let me help you." I chuckled, putting one of his hands on her head and the other on her lower back.

We went upstairs shortly after, Ash still held my baby sister. We all layed on my bed, Ash now had Layla laying across his torso. Her hands across his collarbone, her head on his shoulder. He had me in his arm, with that we fell asleep.

A/N:
I think this one was much much better, the next one though...🙁Be ready yall.