The Life of the Party

We soon arrived at the party and again, people stared, just as they did at school. So...me being me, I said...

"What are you all looking at, hm? What's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here."

People in the large crowd responded in whistles and saying "Oooo" a familiar boy then walked up to me.

Ash: "You followin me?"

"Pfft, no. Why would I follow you, you're annoying."

Ash: "So heartbroken rn, that hurt my feelings" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Gonna suck your thumb next?" I replied, also in a sarcastic tone.

Ash: "Fuck you." With that, he rolled his eyes and walked away, then a girl wearing sweats and a crop top came up to me and hit her vape as she spoke.

??: "Ay, I've been hearing about you everywhere."

"Yup, Rue said I'm sort of the talk of the town now."

Bb: "Mm. Well I'm Bb by the way." She held her hand out to dab me up

"Grace." I smiled and dabbed her up.

Bb: "So, what kind of drink is your thing?"

"Tequila rose and white russians all day" I said, pouring some tequila rose in a shot bottle and downing it. I felt eyes on me as I did so, but I chose to ignore it as I've gotten used to it.

Ashtray's POV
----------------------------
I sat on a couch beside Fez, looking at Grace from a distance. I watched as she laughed and smiled as she spoke, the way she threw her arm up after taking each shot. Fuck. What is it about her? I don't fuckin' catch feelings, but Grace is different. She just feels right. I hated her for it, for making me fall for her especially in such short time.

Grace's POV:
--------------------------
I grab Bb's hand as I said "Let's dance!" After taking a few shots, leaving me tipsy.

Bb: "Nope, nah I don't dance."

"Aww please? It's new year's!"

Bb: "Okay fiiine." She took another hit of her vape as she followed me onto the dance floor. We started swaying our hips, throwing our hands up and such. Still, I felt eyes on me. I looked over and Saw Ashtray and Fez sitting on a couch in the distance, except Ashtray was staring at me. I rolled my eyes and kept dancing with Bb.

Maddy: "Hey bitchesss!"

Grace & Bb: "Hey Maddy!" She started dancing with us.

Maddy: "I feel so fuckin' free!"

"Yeah, same! Wanna do molly?"

Maddy: "Bet, let's go"

Me, Maddy and Bb went to the corner of the room, which was close to where Fez and Ash were, but I didn't care. Me and Maddy did the molly and laughed.

"Augh, it burns"

Maddy: "It's so worth it, though"

Ashtray stared at me even harder as I did so. A boy then walked up to us, about 16 or 17.

????: "Wassup ladies." The boy said, rubbing his hands together.

Maddy: "Ew. I'm getting a drink."

Bb: "Same"

Troy: "Well then. I'm troy." He said, holding his hand out.

"Grace." I kept my arms crossed and just stared at him. He then gets a bottle of beer and hands it to me, and me being a fucking idiot, I drank it. A few seconds after I did so, I felt dizzy and my legs went jelly. I tried to hold myself up, holding onto the wall. Troy grabbed my waist and started to lead me upstairs.