Ch : 31

A/n: Just some aesthetics I want to wear when I get married. But where do I take this face 🐛

Author's POV -

Yash and Ajey reached their destination at 1 p.m.
Ajey called Raghav sometime to pick them up and bring them to the exact address.

Raghav Addressing them as friends of Janvi, in College and the workplace, made their entries.

"Where is she," Ajey asked Raghav.

"Getting ready in her room," he said.

"Can you arrange some private time for us ?" Ajey asked next

"Dude! First, stop her from getting married to some other guy ! Makeout when all this is done !" Raghav said.

Ajey and Yash simultaneously hit their foreheads with their hands.

"You stupid just like her! Arrange us a room so I can talk and convince her not to get married !" He said.

"Oh.... no no you got the thing wrong. Talk to Arjun, not Janvi" he said.

"I will talk to him. Ajey will talk to Janvi" Yash said.

"Oh... okay, come with me," He said leading them to Janvi's room.

The hallways that they were walking in were huge and pretty with frames of family photos on the wall. No doubt her house was even bigger than Ajey's.

Even though they were wearing masks and goggles, every time someone passed through them, they turned their faces towards the wall and acted as if they are talking to each other.

Finally reaching outside the room, Raghav kept them waiting outside and went inside himself.

"Janvi, your friends are here," he said.

"Which friends ?" She asked confused.

"Ah.. please everyone leave out, we have a surprise for Janvi, the room shouldn't be crowded, it's an order of Mr. Sunil," he said and everyone rushed out hearing the name and the word order from Janvi's Dad.

When everyone left, he called both of them inside. Ajey was standing just behind her and she didn't realize he was there. She was fixing her earing again which had its lock stuck.

Ajey went closer to her and she could finally see him, being extremely surprised and happy. She stood up and turned back, almost crying, and hugged him tightly while he hugged her back too.

Meanwhile, Yash and Raghav decided to talk to Arjun and went away closing the door.

Hearing the door closed she separated a bit from him but not completely. His arms stayed around her waistline, which was now bare because of the ethnicity she was wearing.

Wiping the tears that flowed out her eyes, "Makeup will get washed away", he told her making her laugh.

"Let me lock the door," she said and went towards the door. In this while Ajey took up the earring that she left behind and when she came back she made her sit on the dressing stool, he kneeled in front of her to match her level, fixing her earing as he did a month ago.

"Someone wasn't coming" she joked.

"Yes, but I said, if I'll come, you'll marry me," He said and she thought it was a joke too.

He looked into her eyes with seriousness.

"What ?" She said still smiling.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too" she replied.

"No... I don't... just love you. I- There's no feeling in English you know... Janvi... Mujhe pyar hogaya hai tujhse, Don't get married please" he said, making her laugh and then cry and then again laugh.

Her literal expressions said 'What the fuck' 

"Look IK it is very odd, but I do love you. I just did not know how to confess and when I wanted to it was too late.

She stood up and held his head with both her hands. "Have You gone insane ?" She asked.

"Not now, But I definitely will, without you. I can't take it please" he said, "It feels like I'm having a breakup without even being in a relationship !"

"I'm the most fucking unluckiest person at this moment. My celebrity crush is proposing to me, BUT, On the day I'm getting married. I can accept it because I love him too, BUT, I can't or my 20 y/o cousin will get married at my place !" She said dramatically.

"Look, you don't have to think about all this, just come with me, complete your college and help me in my work, be my girlfriend, be my wife, have 2... NO... 3 kids with me... 4 Actually ! 4 kids ! Get old with me, die with me, all this will happen, the car is at your door. I'm here. Come with me" He said with eyes glittering with hope.

"If I have to choose between love and family. I'll choose family" she said turning around.

"Then you'll die every day," he said.

She turned back and got closer to him with tears in her eyes, his arms went back to her waist, and she made her forehead touch his and started speaking.

"I know, I'm taking a big step leaving you Ajey, I know I'll die every day, we aren't even that close to each other and still We are closest to each other, me-meeting you was the best part of my life, You told me how to love myself, how to stand up, how you held me at times, no one ever did that for me. But something is just not meant to be. You became my Sun, giving your light and energy to me. I did not have any feelings of my own but you became my feelings yourself. Just like the Moon to the Sun, Janvi is to Ajey, When there is no Sun, the Moon wouldn't shine. And I- I Love You A-"

She was stopped by the gentle grip on her nape and the strong force that pressed her lips. The kiss left Janvi astonished at what happened just now. She opened her eyes for once and saw his still close. She closed her eyes again holding his shirt from his shoulders tightly.

After a couple of minutes they separated but just from the kiss, "And the Sun will shine for eternity, always giving you warmth" He spoke these words over their lips and pecked her once again.

"Did you just-" she said keeping her eyes on him

"Yeah! now don't scream" he said yet again pecking her.

They heard a knock on the door and went far from each other.