Ch : 12

Janvi's P.O.V. -

Raghav :
Who the hell is this guy?

Me :
Oh. Just a friend

Raghav :
A friend? He called you your BEST FRIEND!

Me :
Yeah?

Raghav :
Are you his bestfriend ?

Me :
Yes. I am.

Raghav :
Okay. So... like he is more important to you than the rest of us?

Me :
Why are you being so lame

Raghav :
I am not being lame! No one likes him in the gang!

Me :
Yes, you are! Dude! Shelly likes him what else do we need?

Raghav :
I don't like him!

Me :
There was a certain time when you disliked me too!

Raghav :
This isn't the same bro!

Me :
Dude.. Do whatever you want but Ajey stays!

Raghav :
What do you think you're doing? Like fighting for a newbie with your older friends

Me :
Yeah. So what. When I needed you all, you people kept giving me excuses. YK with Samarth you couldn't talk because it would ruin your so-called professional relationship with him. But that guy doesn't even know Samarth properly and he chose to help me. He talked to me at fucking 1 A.M. You chose your fucking startup rather than me.

Raghav :
Janvi. I'm sorry. I didn't want us to fight like this. I'm just... yk insecure.

Me :
Dude, am I your gf?

Raghav :
No. But yk... You know what I feel for you

Me :
But I Don't! And I have told you this 100000 times. WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!

Raghav :
I know

Me :
Then stop barging into my life.

Raghav :
Yeah... but like why not me?

Me :
Why did you dump your gf?

Raghav :
Kritika?

Me :
Yup

Raghav :
She wasn't financially strong. And neither had a good family background. My family wouldn't accept her. So it was good to break up before things got serious.

Me :
You were in a relationship with her for 3 years and now a few months ago you gave her this shitty reason of family and all. The same is with me. I am not financially strong enough too.

Raghav :
You are! Your family runs like the whole fucking Jaipur!

Me :
Look, bro. No matter whether My Dad Runs Jaipur or America or Japan or another planet. It's none of my business.

Raghav :
So what! You'll be a doctor in a few years. You'll be successful.

Me :
And what If I don't become successful? What if I fail? Would you be there for me?