Ch : 9

People who leave those sweet comments. A hot kiss from your crush will be received by you soon 🥰

Janvi's P.O.V. -

Days passed by and I was drooling more and more in the thoughts of Ajey. And And And... To mention... Ajay Sharma, not Nagar.

I told Tammana about everything and to my bad luck I had to explain all the things two times more to Surbhi and Shelly cause this was a big reason, Meeting Ajey, Samarth calling him, and Us talking day and night. The one thing I did not tell them was his connection with Ajey. Nagar Of Course.

(AN: I THINK JANVI AND SHELLY WILL MAKE A BETTER COUPLE THAN AJEY AND JANVI BUT WHATEVER)

A few days more The track was released. Me being proud of giving them this idea. And Trust Me. The song was a masterpiece. And I felt chills when I heard Carey's voice. "Yalgar," Said the title. Suitable cause Yalgar meant to prepare for war. But he ended the war by his track and won too.

Ajey hadn't seen my messages. Not even once. Well, that was because my Impatient ass always unsent those messages thinking I'd be a nuisance to him. I was happy that he and Carry both would be back.

6 June
11: 00 AM

Me :
Heyyyyyy

Ajey :
..... ??

Me :
Supp. You are free now, right?

Ajey :
Sorry? I didn't recognize you.

Me :
Stop this bullshit. I have sooooooooooo many things to tell you.

Ajey :
...
Dude Idk you. Your number isn't even saved.

Me :
🙂 This isn't funny at all Ajey

Ajey :
What The Fuck How Do You Know My Name

Me :
Stop making me angry 🙃

Ajey :
Who are you?

My heart sank. Did he delete my number? Did he forget me? Just because We weren't talking for a while. He was the one to say PLEASE UNDERSTAND. Wtf was this behavior?

My mouth was opened in awe manner and I was nearly on the verge of crying.

Ajey :
Ohhhhhh !! Yes yes yes !!
I remember now! Are you the girl who used to talk to me 24/7 and now hasn't even asked me how I was since I was busy? She didn't even bother to know my senses. Are you the same girl?

Me :
This is fucking Funny. I was about to cry

Ajey :
What? No! I'm sorry. I did not mean to hurt you at all. I'm sorry.

Me :
🙂 Fuck Youuu

Ajey :
Umm no. I still love my virginity

Me :
And you think I'll believe that

Ajey :
🙂 I'm serious. I'm a virgin.

Me :
An adult guy from NCR is a virgin. 🥰👍🏻 nice try But I did not laugh and Im even angrier

Ajey :
🙃Your wish if you believe me or not but I'm a virgin.