Ch : 2

1: 00 P.M.

Me :
Yo!

2: 30 P.M.

E-Carry :
Hey

Me :
Did you hear? TT VS YT was removed. I saw Ajey's reaction. He looked so heartbroken. I want to fuck the whole tt community rn especially that AMIR-SUCK-DICKY !!!!

4: 00 P.M.

E-Carry :
Calm down... He's okay.

Me :
Are you busy? Do you have an office or work?

5: 00 P.M.

E-Carry :
Nope. I'm just a bit low and social media gives me anxiety.

Me :
Why are you low?

E-Carry :
IDK... I just... YK how YT removed his video. I mean... like. Because of that video, he came to Asia's TOP 5 from below 10. It would be so close to his heart...

Me :
So you're depressed bcz Carry is unhappy?

E-Carry :
Umm yea

Me :
Duh-
You're A TYPE! But don't you worry! Mohits will do something to revenge back!

E-Carry :
Like, Do what?

Me :
Like bringing the ratings of TT Down to 1 star on Play Store. Everyone's already working on it.

E-Carry :
😂🤣🤣🤣
The fandom is dead-ass crazy

Me :
You said you don't like to use social media because it gives you anxiety.

E-Carry :
Um-hmm

Me :
But for once just jump into the mature fandom. You'll find a place to be in peace. They are all so supportive and like a family. I own a fan page and have many friends that own it too. I'll share the account names with you can follow them on IG.

E-Carry :
I can't. I don't have an account that can be used for such purposes. And I can't share my commercial Account details.

Me :
Then make a fake account.

E-Carry :
What if people find out?

Me :
And you call yourself a Mohit. Bruh we are shameless and honest and crazy people. Just do it and we'll see how it goes.

E-Carry :
Okay If you say so...
BTW you seem to be a mad fangirl

Me :
You can think that. But I'm dedicated to my idol.

E-Carry :
😂😂
You're sweet to talk to though. I'm feeling good.

Me :
Well me too bruh. But I'm still angry. Hope carries pees on their face with a spectacular new video as soon as possible.

E-Carry :
He won't. He isn't allowed to. He will get stuck if he makes a video on the same topic again.

Me :
How do you know about him so much?

E-Carry :
Well..... I stan him a lot.

Me :
So do I but this is a whole lot of info. Where did you get it from?

E- Carry :
So janvi... tell me about yourself.

Me :
About myself?
Well okay.
I'm Janvi. I belong from Jaipur but I'm presently studying medicine in Delhi. And I'm 20 y/o.
I have one mom and one dad and I was born in my childhood. And I noticed how smartly you changed the topic.