𝑠𝑙𝑢𝑡

I place the necklace in its jewellery box, back in my Mother's room

I place the necklace in its jewellery box, back in my Mother's room. Seemingly, it doesn't belong too me and it doesn't but the coverse with lady in the park is telling me to not look twice at that necklace, again. Satisfied, I head out of her room and grab my phone. The entirety of the morning it had been buzzing with notifications, and I didn't bother to check any one of them.

Scrolling through the list, I notice I had received a missed call from an 'Unkown User' and I let curiosity win and dialed he number. The beeping sound of the line connecting continued for a few seconds, before it was picked up.

'Hello? Who is this?' I ask. 'Tiago. This is Aurelia, correct?' He replies, his Italian accent thick and leaking with dominance. I hold onto my phone tighter and speak, 'Yes, so how did you get my number?'

'I pulled a few strings, it wasn't that hard.' He states, swiftly. 'Where's my Mom?' I question, bringing in the obvious. 'She's with me Aurelia.' He comforts. 'When is she going to come back?' I say, chewing on my lip. 'Talk to you later, Aurelia.'

'What?' I reply back, confused.

The line dies out and it had become apparent he had just hung up on me. My face molds into annoyance, but I brush the look off as the doorbell rings.

I make my way to the door, and open the wooden panel, coming face to face with Furosa. I smile as he passes me a bouquet of daisies and a smile spills on my face.

The smile however isn't returned, and instead the he walks past and grips tightly onto my hand. My confused self makes the decision to play along with whatever he's doing, but he annoyance seeps through.

'What the fuck are you doing?' I say, quickly.

He doesn't respond and instead throws me against the couch, allowing my loose skirt to fly upwards. I don't know what to say and he seems to know that too.

'You thought I wouldn't find out?'

Find out what?!

'Furosa your being ridiculous. I have zero idea to what your even talking about.' I say, straightening my skimpy skirt down. 'Don't act dumb, Aurelia. What were you doing with your step-father alone?'

'Nothing, I swear!' I lie, kissing my teeth.

'That's not what I heard from, him.'

Snitch.

'Ok fine, but he provoked it.' I defend myself, standing up. 'And you chose to continue it, didn't you?' 'Well yes, but you make it sound even more worse then it was.' I state, truthfully. 'Really?' He questions, tilting his head. 'Yes, really.'

'Ok well Princess, I'm going to need a demonstration.' He orders, rolling his sleeves up. 'Pardon?' 'Touch yourself. I want to see what he did to you.' He demands now, a sinister glint in his eyes. 'That would be futile. He barely did anything.'