𝑢𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒

(a week later)

(a week later)

'So, does everyone understand the assignment?' The professor asked, her voice underlined with an obvious boredom. A few students chirped, 'Yes,' whilst others simply nodded their heads.

By this point, I was already packing my stuff away, and had written in my planner all the things I had to get done, since ther was no way I'd remember all the things from the top of my head.

People began to exit the classroom, and after buttoning up my jacket, I joined the crowd.

Quite quickly, I managed to leave the building, and headed to the small cafe Deana had asked for us to meet at.

I let out a deep sigh, and my chilly breath imprinted into the air, all whilst leaving me much more colder. My hands were stuffed into my pockets and I had ear-warmers on, yet my nose was rosy and cold, undoubtedly because of its bareness.

Luckily, as soon as I entered the comfortable cafe, the warmth hit me immediately, as well as the sweet, fragrant smell of baked goods.

Immediately, I spot Deana, and she sits in her usual seat, by the window. Her head seems to move along to the somber tune running in the background, her movements very relaxed and natural.

'Hey.' I smile, dropping my bag besides me. 'Heya, how were your lessons?' She quizzes, her hands laced between baby blue mittens.  'Good, what about you?'

'Terrible. At the beginning of the day, I thought everything would be great since I had one of the best dreams about Mr Ruan. But, he wasn't even in today.' She grumbles, crossing her arms.

'Jokes on you, I got good dick like last week.'

'That was last week, so shut your mouth.'

I roll my eyes and shake my head, still remembering the most earth-fucking-shattering shower sex with Tiago.

It was the day after the pool-party, and I'd do anything to repeat that experience.

Luckily, before my thoughts can become too dirty, our two drinks out served, along with two perfectly-crisped croissants. We both immediately reach for the food, and the soft inside of it melts in my mouth, having me craving for more.

'This is so good.' Deana moans.

'Really?'

Her eyes turn wide, and she places down the croissant quickly, standing up. I turn my head around and see its her professor, and can't help but roll my eyes at her.

'Sir, I didn't expect to see you here.' She mumbles, her cheeks now flushing red. 'Mmh, neither did I, but I do in fact need you, so it's convenient I ran into you.'