𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑠

I pull my flowy dress down, attempting to cover up my bubbled ass

I pull my flowy dress down, attempting to cover up my bubbled ass. Furosa and I had been gone for around thirty minutes, and the fact they weren't trying to find us is odd.

His hand clasp mine, as he pulls me back to the bed, and onto his chest. I groan, but then smirk a bit, when I realise how tired he had become.

How tired I made him.

'We need to head back.' I announce, standing back up. 'Sure, just give me a minute.' He says, turning on the large bed. 'I'm being serious, they'll know what we've been doing.' I worry, flattening my ruffled dress.

'Relax, they won't care anyways.' He brushes off, now standing up.

I let out a sigh, heading to the door, and allowed myself to leave the room. With the click of the door, I rushed down the corridor, and headed back to the dining room.

As I entered the brightly lit room, my eyes land on a lone
Tiago. My mother was no where around, pulling me into puzzlement.

'Where's my Mom?' I ask, walking closer towards him. 'She's looking for you and your friend.' He says, pausing before saying the last word. 'You mean my boyfriend?' I ask.

'Whatever you want to believe, darling.' Tiago responds, bringing a cigarette to his lips. I bite my lip, as I watch a puff of smoke exit his lips.

Instead of gawking, I take a seat next to him, feeling my ass against the plush seat. The fabric was thin, and I had no panties on anymore.

There was essentially zero distance between us, and a wound of shame creeped up on me.

My boyfriend had just fucked me into denial, and here I am sitting with my Mother's boyfriend, slowly getting wetter and wetter.

As if reading my thoughts, he placed his heavy hand on thigh, giving off a sexy smile. A confusion fell onto me, where is this coming from?

My attention was switched however, when Tiago's phone began ringing. He picked it up swiftly, massaging my thigh, as he furthered into the conversation.

His facial expression changed quickly, and his eyebrows furrowed, crease marks forming on his forhead. Dropping the phone, he strode of into the corridor, evidently annoyed.

I wondered what the heated conversation was about, and let my curiosity get the best of me. I got up and followed behind him. He wasn't too far down the hall, so I remained in a observed silence.

Unfortunate for me, he essentially ran down the hall, so I had to start speeding up. But, the rush stopped, as he entered a room, or to be more specific the room.

I hear a shriek, or cries from my Mother as I stick my head against the closed door.

'A thong, a godamn thong Tiago! And your saying you didn't end up fucking some whore?' She yells, hysterically. 'I didn't.' He responds, defensively.