𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠

I'm reading over all the new notes I've written down, whilst Tiago continues to hover over me as I do so

I'm reading over all the new notes I've written down, whilst Tiago continues to hover over me as I do so. My eyes slowly traverse to the raindrops that are trickling down the large office windows.

'Hey. Eyes stay here, Aurelia.' Tiago orders, pointing a finger to the paper in front of me. I scoff, but listen and continue reading over what I've written, and correcting any faults or errors.

'Don't you need a cup of coffee or something, sir?' I ask, in an attempt to get him off my back. 'Um, thinking about it, yes. I've actually got a flight to catch later...'

'Where are you going?'

'London, I've got an office there actually.' He chides, and it's obvious he's trying to suppress a bragging smile.

'And.' He says, looking at his watch. 'It's about time to head home, your done for today, I suppose.'

Overjoyed, I jump straight off my chair and collect my belongings.

Although working here had been fine for the most part, Tiago is certainly not as lenient towards me as I thought he'd be. Sure I didn't expect him to put me onto a pedestal or anything, but I didn't expect him to be this strenuous.

'You seem to be bright about leaving.' He notes, pressing himself against the desk. 'It's nothing really, it's just my boss is an ass.' I respond, moving my hands around his shoulders, and planting a kiss on his lips.

I notice how his stern, professional demeanour changes to a more softer, gleeful one, and I'm glad I had slightly changed his emotions.

'Are you gonna drop me home?' I ask, putting my things in my bag. 'Of course, amore. I think it would be quite irresponsible of me to let you take the bus home.'

'Mmh, I would probably call a cab. I'm a classy lady, what can I say?' I perk, and an amused smile lands on Tiago's lips.

'That you are, but from multiple instances, I know you to be more of a slut.' He states, not lowering his voice even at the last word.

I find myself to be caught off guard, but the word rolls off his lips so sexily, I just can't get angry.

'Only a slut for you.' I wink, and head out the office. 'Are you coming?'

My tired self rests against his chest, as he carries me up another flight of stairs.

'Where are you taking me?' I ask, trying to get a better look at my surroundings, but my droopy eyelids prevent me from doing so.

'My penthouse, it's closer to the office, than the actual house.' He answers, digging in his pockets for what presumably is a key.

He opens the door, and closes it with his foot, still holding onto me.

'You go lay on the couch, and I'll fix up the bedroom for us.' He says, and I move from his warm hold to the couch, and shrug a linen spread over myself.