Chapter 29| Too Late

"Surprise!" Jungkook said signalling me to take the bouquet.

"Get out of here. Right now!" I said.

"Y/N. Please. I was worried about you" he said.

"Shut up" I said and a tear escaped my eyes. You are not so weak Y/N.

"If you don't go away this instant, then I will stab you with this" I said showing him my knife.

"Oh?" He said tilting his head.

"Then are you sharpening it with your tears?" He said.

"You are so mean" I said and left the apartment locking him inside.

"Y/N? Yah! What are you doing?" He started yelling and I just left. The knife was still in my hand.

I came home to see Jungkook lying on the sofa. He had his eyes closed. I already had called Taehyung and sent him my address to take Jungkook back.

"I hope I'm not too late" Taehyung said coming in.

"No. Please don't let him wake up" I whispered to him.

"Are you scared of little Kook?" He said ruffling my hair.

"No. Jus- just take him" I replied.

After the end of the semester at Bighit:

We had another meeting today since all the employees were back already. The JYPE employees were here too.

I was already in the conference room. Jungkook came in and sat beside me. Ugh!

The meeting was halfway through but I could feel Jungkook's gaze on me the whole time. I didn't look at him even once but it was getting really uncomfortable.

"Excuse me, please" I said getting up before leaving the room.

A/N's (Jae) POV:

Jungkook understood that he made Y/N uncomfortable. But he couldn't help staring at her. This wasn't working for Jungkook at all.

Jackson was now quite sure that something was going on between Y/N and Jungkook seeing that she left the meeting in the middle of it and she was sitting beside Jungkook.

After the meeting ended, everyone was going back. Jackson was going to enter the car. Just then he saw someone sitting on a bench inside the gate.

"Aren't you getting in?" Jinyoung asked Jackson.

"Huh? You people go first. Just leave a car behind for me" he answered.

"Here's the key. Take this one" Jinyoung said to his best friend.

"Thanks" he said before going near the girl who was sitting on the bench.

"Look at Aurora waiting for someone who can make her wake up" Jackson said sarcastically.

Y/N just rolled her eyes at him.

"Why are you here? What about the meeting?" Y/N asked him.

"I can ask you the same question" he said poking her nose.

"I just came to get some fresh air" Y/N replied.

"You don't seem to have as passion for this job as you did before" Jackson said and checked Y/N's expression.

She was just blank.

Jackson couldn't say anything else. He just stared ahead.

Jungkook was searching for Y/N everywhere in the building. He needs to make things right with her before it gets too late.

He finally found her in front of the building sitting with Jackson.

Maybe he is too late already.

__________________________________●●

Vote for better chapters 😌😌