Chapter 2| Encounter Again

I did not get the fansign ticket.

"Boom" realization hit me when my new best friend tried to scare the hell out of me making that sound loudly in my ear.

"What the fudge? Why would you do that. I was scared." She could speak English fluently which was a relief for me because I still could not speak Korean that much. And I was still learning.

But being a Kpop fan surely helped.

"Did you get scared that easily? What were you even thinking about?" She said.

She was still laughing hysterically. I waited for her to stop but she did not.

"I don't understand what's so funny" I said getting triggered a little.

"Aigoo you have to grow up and not be so serious all the time" my so called best friend said who had a really pretty name unlike her childish personality which was Minji.

"I think you need to grow up a bit Minji" I said emphasizing the word 'you'.

"Okay if you say so" she acted as if I was the one who scared her a minute ago.

"Now hurry and tell me what was on your mind?" She insisted.

"I won't be able to go to BTS fansign." She tried to read me for a while not being able to understand what the problem was.

Of course she would not understand the heart of a fangirl. Then she said with a fake saddened expression,

"Oh shoot! All of those Korean flirting lessons will go in vain."

I tried to calm myself and thought to myself what good deeds I could have done to receive such a friend in just 3 days in Seoul.

"You are so funny" I said being unamused. Maybe she finally noticed it.

"You know we should totally go clubbing. There are so many rich and handsome guys" Minji started throwing her weird plans to make my mood alright again.

"I am not rich and I can not afford it. So it's not an option" I stated the facts. I had to take care of my own expenses.

"Who said that you have to afford it? I will take you. It's on me. I need to refresh my mind too" she said fanning herself.

"Then you are free to go alone. I have many things to organize. Also I need to study too. Otherwise my studying in abroad will not be approved by my mother anymore" I said shrugging.

Stop it. You will waste your time scrolling on your phone or watching dramas anyway. Besides you can't just leave your bff alone."

"As if you are not the social butterfly. You have so many other friends" I said to her starting to go on my way.

She quickly stood in front of me to block my way.

"But this one is sulking" She said pointing at me turning the other way, looking elsewhere.

In the Evening :

"I don't even get how you are making me go to the club. My parents did not send me to Seoul to do this" I said scrunching my nose at the word 'this'.

Minji who was searching through my closet for anything fancy exclaimed,

"This one!"

"I have already changed three times. Not anymore please" I said and plopped down on my couch.

It was too much for me already.

"Please change one last time. Pretty please" She started acting cute to convince me.

"Eww! Okay. Just stop doing that."

"Yes yes yes!" She started jumping like a little kid.

At the club

Everyone was grooving to the music. We walked through a group of people. It was too much crowded for apparently the both of us.

I was getting dizzy at the sight of boys trying hard to get the girls.

"This is the last time" I whisper yelled to Minji,

"I will never come back here. I swear!"

It was completely clear that even Min Ji was not used to clubbing. She was kind of taken aback after coming here too. She was also uncomfortable like me.

"Let's just go get drinks" Minji said to me.

We went to the counter. I ordered soft drinks.

"You know what? They look really rich" I said eyeing the others who did not seem like the persons I knew in my short span life in Seoul.

I sipped in my drink and was looking at Minji who did not seem to be as cheerful as before.

"Uh jogiyo (Excuse me). But that is my drink" said the guy who was beside me.
I looked up at him just to see a very familiar face "Bambam?!"

There they were standing, the 97 liners Bambam, Yugyeom and Jungkook.

"H-how do you know me?" Bambam said getting kind of shocked. I was also shocked to hear that but not more than the happiness by seeing him. He was a celebrity. Why was he acting like this?

"Uh-uh because you are a Got7 member?" I said not knowing how to answer.

"No shit Gyeom I don't think we can come here anymore" Bambam said to Yugyeom not quite whispering.

"I can hear everything" I said still not understanding his reactions.

"Oh we are sorry. So are you an IGOT7?" This time Yugyeom said. I wanted to reply to him but suddenly my eyes shifted to Jungkook.

He kept his head down, not paying attention to what we were saying.

Though I had seen him just when I saw Bambam but I could not pay attention to him because of Bambam's bombarding questions.

"Y/N they are staring at you" Minji gave me a creeped look.

"I am a Kpop fan pabo. So obviously I know you. I like you all." Minji chuckled a bit hearing the word 'pabo'.

I felt better knowing that finally she's entertained. She was not in a good mood for a while, maybe a little guilty which I added up with my negative talks.

"You don't seem to be Korean then how can you understand what we are saying?" Yugyeom asked.

"Ahem it's because of me" Minji chirped. They seem to be really amused because of me and my unique friend. Yugyeom laughed a bit and said

"If you mean handsome by using the word 'pabo' then I forgive you".

I should not have used this word.

Yugyeom then quickly said,

"I'm so sorry but can you please keep it a secret that you met us here, we are really looking for a place to hang out."

"Of course she will it's because she's an Army" finally turning his attention to us Jungkook said.

_______________________________

YugBamKook! Wah my GotBangtan heart!

Please do let me know in the comments how the chapter was.