Chapter 8| We Met Before

I woke up to the sound of the alarm buzzing in my ear. This is honestly the worst part of working. I finished working late yesterday. Taehyung said he needs to sleep on it to decide which he edit he wants to finalize. Since Bighit is really close to my apartment. I walked to it. Now it's time to go to that boring college again after 8 whole days.

At The College:

"Min Ji" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Come on! Where are you going?" I asked grabbing a hold of her bag strap.

"Look I know you have a lot of questions. But now is not the time. Our class is gonna start now" Min Ji said trying to avoid me.

"From when do you care about all this huh? Why don't you wanna tell me? I will make it short" I said.

"Okay shoot" she said getting annoyed.

"I didn't know you lived in Busan. I am asking this because Jimin spent his childhood there" I said.

"You don't know it because I didn't live there. Our fathers are best friends. So we always visit each other's house" she explained.

I mouthed 'oh' and she started to leave. I stopped her again saying

"Why don't you want to talk about it?" I asked again.

"Because I miss him and he doesn't have 'time' for me. Or he's just forbidden by his agency to meet with girls" Min Ji said making me really unprepared.

"Oh... I'm so sorry Min Ji. I didn't know about it" I said.

"Of course you didn't. That's why I didn't want you to get involved either. But don't worry. I have you now. So I don't need him anymore" she said.

"Aigo Min Ji" I hugged her tight.

"Hey! Are you crying? Why are you such a crybaby?" Min Ji said pulling me back.

"I'm not. Okay!" I replied sniffing.

"Okay. Let's just go to the classroom now. Huh?" Min Ji said.

"Hey Y/N. Professor Han asked for us in his office" that girl Sujin said.

"Let me go there first okay? I promise I will be back soon" I said facing Min Ji.

"Hurry up and go!" Min Ji replied.

Apparently Professor Han told us that we will have to work at Bighit for only 3 days a week and we will have to go to work after finishing college classes. So no work today. I don't know if I should be happy or not.

Lunch Break:

"What? You came home alone yesterday?" Minji exclaimed. She and her overacting self.

"It's just a few minutes walk Min Ji" I said sighing.

"Still! It's late at night. I'll ask Jimin to take you home" she said.

"Woah calm down. No need for that. I'm better off alone" I said not wanting to draw all attention on me. I don't want to be gossiped after all.

The Next Day at Bighit:

The new employees were asked to meet the instructor as soon as I got there. They told me that since there are so many BTS contents, we need to edit some of the videos too. I was asked to edit Run BTS. I turned the computer on to edit the video with captions too. I got a notification of a new email. I opened the email to see a version of Winter Bear that Taehyung sent to me with a sweet note.

Thank you Y/N. Because of you I was able to select one particular edited version of it. But I don't want to upload it now. I'm sending it to you to show that I've made up my mind.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••