𝖁𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 | 𝖘𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖙

You were invited to go out with a friend
You made no too long ago.

What they didn't know was that it was a boy.
You came out of your room dressed and saw the four males speaking.

You took it as a chance to leave and not have to tell them where your going. Well that was the plan, as you reached the door knob, a certain white haired male noticed you.

"Where are you going?" He asked, making the other three males look over at you.

You didn't know what to say and sweatdropped "Im going on a walk" you spoke "all dressed up?" Asked ran as he looked at you up and down,

"Fine, I'm going out" you spoke "alright! Where are we going?" Yelled out sanzu "she means that she's going out with a friend, now sit down!" Spoke rindou, punching sanzu back.

"We're going to follow her" spoke Mikey, glaring at the front door. As for rindou he just sighed in disappointment.

______________________________________

You were walking towards the mall and soon saw your friend. This made the males slightly mad, You didn't mention that the friend you were going to hang out with was a boy.

You were honestly having fun but you felt like someone was watching you.

"Is everything alright y/n?" He asked slightly rubbing your back in a comforting way.

After the shopping, you were going to part ways when he called out to you. "Y/n you never gave me your phone number!" He spoke, slightly smiling at you.

As soon as you typed the first digit you felt somebody touch your shoulder, quickly elbowing their stomach and sweeping them to the floor leaving him groaning

When you turned to see who it was, you were shocked to be honest. "SANZU?!" You yelled out, quickly helping the groaning male up.
"Fuck, well hello to you too. We gotta get going" he spoke. You quickly waved at the male and left. Not before sanzu glared at him.

"I guess you did teach her how to protect herself well." Spoke Mikey while the brother duo smirked in victory.

🎉 You've finished reading ∙. | 𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 | 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖔 | .∙ 🎉