𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .03

I've made lots of mistakes, still loving you is one of them

.

_______________________________

You were finally back from school.

As you quickly shut the door, making yourself ramen and taking it towards your room. You were planning on doing your homework and read some manga after.

Well there was a change of plans as you then saw a pink haired male sitting on the window of your room, looking at the folder full of drawings, staring at them in awe.

"You made these?" He spoke raising his head to look at you wide eyed while you nodded. "These are fucking cool!" He began.

He then turned a certain page and saw that you drew him. To be honest you forgot that you placed it there last night, you were supposed to place it in your folder with your most recent drawings.

"Wow, I look hot" he began, smirking at the drawing. "Dont look at them" you spoke harshly, snatching the folder from his hands.

"They're not even that good anyway." You began, placing it on your desk as you placed your bag next to your chair.

"Well they looked pretty cool to me" he spoke, sending you a genuine smile. "Didn't you try to shoot me just yesterday?" You spoke as you sat on your chair.

"Let's forget about that!" He spoke in a joyful manner "what does your dad think of these?" He began as he then found another folder that was filled with more recent artworks.

That's when it was filled with silence "he's never seen them." You began, making the the male raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, well I guess I'm considered lucky aren't I" he began with a grin. "Holy shit these almost look real" he spoke looking at you in disbelief.

You then passed him a bowl filled with taiyaki treats. "You made them?" He asked while you nodded

"These were supposed to be for mikey but he didn't even grab one so you can just keep them." You spoke, taking out your notebook and turning on your computer.

This made the male furrow his eyebrow's. "Do you need help with homework?" He asked, looking over the females shoulder

"I bet you don't even remember half of these things" you spoke deadpanning at the pink haired male who only sweatdropped.

"Your right I don't know shit about math" he spoke throwing himself on the bed. "Rindou does tho!" He spoke. "Who is rindou?" You asked, turning towards the male in slight irritation from seeing him on your bed.

"Oh He's the purple head that looks like he has a jellyfish on his scalp" he spoke in a matter a fact tone. "But don't you both have the same haircut?" You replied.

This made the male pause and look at his hair as he then corrected his description of a certain rindou
"The purplehead with a hot haircut" he spoke once again.

"Now that's just fruity" you spoke, moving your gaze to your homework once again. "Anyways, and who's the other one" you asked, while writing in your notebook. "Oh that one's ran, hes a pain in the ass" he replied in a slightly irritated voice, reaching for your manga to atleast entertain himself.

"Holy shit, you also read the jujutsu Kaisen manga?!" He looked at you with a grin as you nodded.

"Okay but like gojo is MHGGG" he spoke looking at your manga.

"Okay but like WOMEN" you spoke, looking at him with a grin as you both fought over who is the most attractive character for like thirty minutes.

You actually took a small liking towards sanzu as you both talked about anime, making a few jokes here  and there.

"Mikey should be here soon, you should leave before he finds out you're here" you spoke all of a sudden with a small chuckle

"Why don't you just call him dad?" He spoke, slightly chuckling as he stood up proceeding to dust off his suit.

"It just feels weird calling him dad when he acts like you don't exist most of the time." You spoke slightly looking down as he simply let out a hum.

As the male was about to twist the doorknob, you heard the front door open while you both stared at each other wide eyed

"Shit, go through the window!" You whispered yelled at the male.

"what the fuck, no!" He whispered back. "That's how you got in my room in the first place isn't it?!" You whisper yelled as he only stood still, nodding after a few seconds.

"then get out through the window!" You whisper yelled at the male as you both ran towards the window. With you opening it, lightly pushing sanzu out the window as he jumped down, as he then waved at you while you waved back with a small smile.

________________________________________
𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚

________________________________________𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚