𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .08

Let me help you, I promise I'll take care of you ~ 𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖟𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖞𝖔

.

_____________________________

You were still on your period and rindou has been bringing you food, drinks and he even brought you a heated pad once.

As for sanzu, well he simply woke you up everyday just to earn a kick on his gut. Ran and rindou have taught you to fight in case anything happened to you, that way you knew how to protect yourself.

As for ran, he gave you the most love and affection he could give you just to not see the "sano" side of you used on him.

Right now you were walking to the store for some pads accompanied by ran who was telling you about the times sanzu got high and all the things he did.

Did I forget to mention that sanzu once thought he gave you a pain killer but gave you one of his drugs instead? Yeah he almost got strangled to death by rindou who was dead scared of what type of drug he gave you.

"Alright I got everything I need let me just go pay this" you spoke, sending him a slight smile. He followed after you as he stood awkwardly next to you while you paid for feminine products.

As you were about to pay for it ran took out his wallet handing them to the lady. "Let's go" he spoke, handing you the bag "I told you I could pay for it" you spoke while puffing your cheeks making the male chuckle, slightly pinching your cheeks with a smile.

"Don't worry about it! It wasn't much of a cost anyway" he spoke while patting your head. "Damn, pads are worth like half my savings for me" you muttered, staring at the concrete floor in disbelief. "Rich people I swear" you muttered changing your disbelief into a glare towards the concrete.

"Are you okay?" Spoke ran as he looked at you in worry after noticing you being oddly quiet. "I'm fine!" You spoke as you grinned at him, giving the male a thumbs up.

__________________________

Soon enough, you got back and changed your pad.

You walked out of your bedroom only to see rindou holding ran's collar in anger "WHERES MY SWEET Y/N" yelled out rindou as he held the males collar making the other male sweatdrop.

You turned to see sanzu just recording the entire thing.

"I'm here" you spoke as rindou quickly let go of ran making the male fall to the floor groaning while he ran towards you, hugging you.

"Hey...how are you feeling? Does your stomach hurt? Did you eat yet? Have you drank anything?" Began rindou as he held your shoulders making you sweatdrop by the amount of questions he's asked in a sentence.

"I'm fine, Don't worry" you spoke, hugging the male. "WHERES MY HUG?!" Yelled out sanzu "you literally gave me one of your drugs wich I didn't know you took, thinking it was painkillers" you spoke, deadpanning at him.

"IM SORRY OKAY? Can I get a hug now?" Yelled out sanzu, quickly losing his voice as you sigh and hug the male making him smirk at ran and rindou.

"HOW COME YOU HUG THESE TWO BUT DONT HUG ME AT ALL" asked ran looking slightly offended "when I hug you, you start shaking because you think I'm going to squeeze you until I make you spit your guts out" you spoke making the male whine as he slouched his back.

"Anyways, EVERYONE OUT I HAVE TO STUDY AND SANZU ISNT MUCH HELP AND IF I KICK ONLY SANZU AND RAN OUT THEY WILL BE KNOCKING ON THE WINDOW UNTIL ITS ALL THREE OF YOU THAT ARE IN HERE" you yelled out  making sanzu and ran scoff.

"Rude" muttered sanzu as the three of them left.

It was 4 am and you were still studying, struggling to keep your eyes open as you fell asleep on your desk an hour after.
______________________________
It was morning and since sanzu didn't want to get up, the two haitanis made their way to the visit the room of a certain h/c haired female. They climbed in to see the female sound asleep on her desk.

It made the two males frown from her lack of sleep. Ran carried the female and brought her towards her bed as rindou covered her with a blanket.

"We'll come see you later" whispered ran as both males lightly smile and fix her desk, leaving soon after.

_____________________________________
𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚

_____________________________________𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚