𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .06

Is saying I love you so hard to say?

.

___________________________________

You were grounded.

Yes you were grounded for telling your dad you went for a walk.
Yeah it was a lie but he got mad for you saying you went for a walk, imagine if you said you went to the amusement park with people who you see as your actual father figures.

You were sitting on your desk, studying. you had nothing to do since mikey literally locked your window so you can't sneak out and if he saw you even a meter away from the door he just sent you back.

That's when you heard rocks thrown at your window. You saw a certain trio standing there.
sanzu pointed at the window as if he was telling you to open up.

You quickly grabbed your phone and messaged the pink haired male.

THIS BITCH

I'm grounded and Mikey locked my window 😀🖕

This mf.

Go away now 😍

Rood bitch 😟

Rude*
rindou has better grammar than you even when he's mad 😍👍

Well bye to you too you annoying brat 😍

To be honest you wanted rindou to be in your room since he's already seen you cry, you felt more comfortable having him comfort you.

Soon there was a knock on your door. You opened it to see Mikey looking at you blankly while you raised and eyebrow.

"Can I help you" you spoke in a rude tone resulting in him glaring at you "don't speak to me in that tone" spoke Mikey in almost a loud voice while he slightly brought his hand up making you flinch and cover your face.

He froze upon seeing you cover yourself as if he was going to hit you.

He didn't know that he did this much damage. "You know what, nevermind." He spoke turning back as you quickly shut your door and going back to studying.

You wanted to forget about what just happened.

_______________________________________
𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚

A/n : I promise that I'll have more motivation to make another chapter that is longer at 3 am 😙