𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .07

You put up with this?

.

________________________________
The h/c haired female was finally free.

She was on her desk reading manga when a certain pink haired male rolled through the window followed by the other two males who simply climbed in.

"DING DONG BITCH" yelled out the pink haired male while rindou smacked his head soon after "your lucky boss isn't home yet" Spoke the ran while he grinned. "I swear, for how long will we have to climb through your window my legs hurt" muttered rindou.

He was checking your face, arms and legs for any signs of Mikey hitting you. He was very protective of you but not to the point where it's annoying. It felt nice knowing he cared for you to be honest.

You were watching a movie when you stood up to get a drink. Rindou's eyes widened as he quickly stood up getting behind you.

"What's wrong?" You asked while rindou looked at you in worry "have you ever had your period before?" He asked unsure.

Your eyes widened while you quickly look behind you "no...but I think I have some pads in case it ever happened" you muttered.

"Go to the bathroom I'll bring you new clothes alright?" He spoke as you nodded.

He soon gave you clothes and waited seated on your desk chair. Soon enough, ran and sanzu walked in with sanzu stuffing his face with taiyaki you made last night.

"Fucking fatass" spoke ran as he stared at sanzu in disgust while the pink haired male just glared at him "where's y/n?" Asked sanzu with his mouth full. "First of all, don't speak with your mouth full and second, she's taking a shower" he spoke as he stood up, grabbing the blanket that got stained.

"DID YOU STAB Y/N?!?" Yelled out sanzu as he pointed at the red stain on the blanket "NO, WHY DO YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT!" Yelled out Rindou, smacking the males head for the fifth time today.

"THEN EXPLAIN WHY THE BLANKET IS STAINED" yelled out sanzu. "Dont tell her that I told you because she's just going to be embarrassed but she got her first period." Muttered rindou at the two males. Meanwhile sanzu, was squealing like a mom. "MY BABY IS GROWING UP SO FAST" he whisper yelled while dancing.

Meanwhile, ran was terrified. "You do realize she's mikeys daughter right?" Spoke ran while the males slowly nodded. "Did you think about her on her mood swings?" He continued as the three sweatdropped.

You walked out your bathroom only to see two males sulking in the corner and rindou just frozen.
"Whats up with you three" you asked raising an eyebrow "d-don't worry about it darling" spoke ran, still crouched in the corner.

"Alright...?" You muttered. You walked towards rindou and handed him a brush and your towel. He always dried your hair, it was like a small everyday thing between the two of you. "Can you dry my hair please?" You asked smiling while he nodded sending a smile back to you.

"Do you want to continue the movie?" Asked rindou while drying your hair as you nodded.

You three were watching the movie you saw ran trying to hug you. "Dont touch me only rindou can hug me" you glared at ran making said male glare at his brother who only grinned.

_______________________________________

They were walking back after a few movies.

"Y/n on her period kind of scares me" sweatdropped sanzu.

"I like y/n on her period" spoke rindou, grinning while his brother continued glaring at him.

"Yeah because your y/n's favorite on her period or not" began sanzu as he rolled his eyes. Now rindou had two males glaring at him while he walked with a grin.

"Sucks to suck~"
________________________________________________
𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚

"Sucks to suck~" ________________________________________________𝕾𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚