Chapter 13

Blaise giggled plating the breakfast he did all by himself, Harry was going to love this. Nothing was burnt this time, he was proud of himself.

He walked up stairs levitating the tray behind him. He found Harry still very much asleep. Blaise placed the tray down on the bedside table and went to lay down next to Harry pulling him into a hug.

Harry protested sleepily but also snuggled into the warmth. Blaise kissed the back of his head, "good morning handsome." Harry made a small sound in reply. "it seems like i may need to kiss my gorgeous boyfriend awake."

Harry smiled but kept his eyes close. Blaise turned him around and began leaving small kisses  all over his face.

Harry laughed softly, "hi."

Blaise pressed his forehead against Harry's, "are you hungry?" Before Harry could aay anything his stomach answered for him. Blaise chuckled, "I made us something."

He sat up and levitated the food over to them. Harry put his glasses on, "that looks delicious."

Blaise watched his boyfriend closely as he took a bite sighing with relief when Harry's eyes lit up.

They ate together in comfortable silence. Harry smiled at him sweetly, Blaise leaned in giving hin a soft kiss. "you know what we haven't done?" Blaise asked him. Harry shook his head, "gone on a picnic and camping. Just us two away from the public eye. We could go out next weekend and stay away till monday" He leaned into his ear letting his breath tickle Harry's neck, "loving you under the stars."

Harry blushed, "merlin you're insatiable."

Blaise chuckled lowly, "so what do you say?"

"I say that you have the most brilliant ideas."

"I'll take care of everything, promise."

Harry tangled his fingers with Blaise's hair pullng it slightly, "what are the plans for today?"

"well," Blaise smiled, "we have to go shopping for our groceries, replenish your class snacks, we also need to get some more ink and parchment. Oh and owl treats."

Harry sighed, "why is adulting so much work?"

Blaise rolled his eyes playfully, "we could pay an elf to do it." Harry shookk his head, "i thought so, but I'll get a nice bath ready for you my love." Harry blushed brightly, he loved being called cute petnames by his boyfriend. 

_____________________________

Harry stood in front of his class teaching them about some usefull spells before there was a knock on his door. Harry cleared his throat, "read page 270 to 272 whilst i handle this, we'll discuss it after."

Harry walked uo to the door opening it revealing his best mate standing there. Harry gasped and excitedly pulled him to a big hug, Ron laughed hugging him back equally as tight. "surprise!"

"why are you here?"

Ron grinned, "here to talk to your classes like you asked."

"come on in then." both walked in, the students looked uo from their books staring at Ron in awe. Ron flushed a bit giving them a small wave. "close your books class, we have an exciting guest today. Please show him respect."

__________

"do you always eat in your classroom?" Ron asked taking a bite of his food.

Harry shrugged, "sometimes. Sometimes students come in if they want a quiet place to eat. Or a muggle snack."

Ron nodded slowly, he knew his friend liked his privacy and supporting his students in any way possible. "so..." Ron rolled around his food with a fork, "big day Saturday innit?"

"I can't stop thinking about it. It feels right but merlin I feel like my heart is going to break free from my chest with how fast it's beating." Harry let out a shaky sigh, "I'll tell you how it goes."

"please do, Mione and I could really use a nice little distraction from all the wedding planning."

"just don't tell her the plan whilst she's at work, don't need a certain pointy nose git listening in." Harry said.

Ron laughed, "oh mate, don't worry about that. Dray wouldn't spoil that."

Harry sighed, "I'm just nervous."

"i know mate but i promise it will turn out good."

______

"ready to go?" Blaise asked with a charming smile playing at his lips.

Harry nodded wiping his hands on his jeans before reaching out to grab his boyfriend's hand. Blaise kissed it before apparating both of them to their camping site.

Harry squeezed his eyes shuy ehen they landed and with the help of Blaise he stabled himself. He slowly opened his eyes and gasped at the sight, Blaise had already set up everything. The tent was up, there were floating fairy lights above them and a picnic was set up for them. "Blaise." he quietly whispered.

Blaise laughed nervously, "I told you that I'd take care of everything. I placed protection and concealment spells, no one can eavesdrop on us. This place is completely private."

Harry grinned at that, he loved his privacy and he loved spending time with his boyfriend away from prying eyes.

They walked around for a bit before it was time for lunch. Blaise had bought the best sandwiches in the Wizarding world in Harry's opinion. After that Blaise told Harry to wait inside to see a surprise he had in store for him.

Harry did as he was told grabbing a book Blaise had been reading as a distraction before he was called out again.

Blaise looked proud of himself for setting up a mini muggle theater for them to enjoy and had planty of snacks. "do you like?"

Harry cupped his cheek bringing him to a small kiss, "I love it. Thank you."

"anything for you my love."

They continued enjoying their nice quiet afternoon watching various movies. They ate dinner still watching them.

"there's one more thing I want to show you before we go to sleep." Blaise admitted pulling Harry up and leading him to a lovely lake. "look up."

Hundreds of meteors showering the night sky, had Blaise planned for this? Harry wouldn't be surprised if he had done research about it before planning this small outing. He was so in awe at the sight that he didn't notice Blaise had let go of his hand.

"Harry," Blaise called out making Harry turn around. He took a shaky breath, "ever since we started this relationship to fool our friends my life has gotten significantly better and everyday with you feels like I'm in a dream. I can't imagine what my life would be without you and I don't want to ever know so," he got down on one knee, "would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Harry squeaked grabbing a small box from his sweater, "Blaise, I would love to spend the rest of my life with you." he got down on one knee, "I love you so much."

Both of them stood up and between laughter they placed each other's ring on each other's finger. Blaise brought him into a bone crushing hug, Harry allowed himself to be spun around.

They sat down for a while admiring the night sky wrapped up in each other's warmth.

"there's this beautiful place in Italy," Blaise said rubbing Harry's arm gently, "ever since I was little I wanted that if I found the right man I would get married there with him."

Harry hummed, "I would love to see it, make your dream come true."

Blaise kissed his jaw, "my dreams are coming true with just your presence."

Blaise closed his eyes enjoying the way Harry's hand gave him a gentle massage on his back. He imagined how his life would play out and it didn't matter what woukd be thrown at him, he had Harry by his side and he will always have Harry by his side.