Chapter 11

A/N I hate the new update, the pop-up thing to write is so much better than having to wait for the writing section to load so you can choose what story to update

After graduation the happy couple went to live in Grimmauld place and looked for possible homes for themselves along with jobs. Blaise eventually found the perfect place for them and after months of living together Harry had no hesitation in getting a home with his boyfriend.

Harry was given the chance to teach defense against the dark arts snd he wasn't alone since Draco got the chance to teach Potions.

Blaise found it harder to find a job in the Wizarding world, no one really wants to hire an ex death eater. He mostly stayed home or he would go looking for a job as he ran some errands. He didn't necessarily like not doing anything.

_____

Harry stretched out on the bed and turned to face his boyfriend. He frowned when he was met with empty space. He reached for his glasses as he sat up, usually Blaise was the one who woke up later.

He groggily got out of bed and opened the door of their bedroom. Harry was immediately hit by the smell of something burnt and he quickly ran down the stairs hoping Blaise was alright.

Once he walked into the kitchen he saw his boyfriend with his hands on his head frantically looking st different ingredients before looking uo and meeting Harry's eyes. "No, fuck you're awake."

Harry walked over to him taking his hands snd examining his boyfriend to check if he was alright. Blaise sighed, "I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed but I burnt the toast thwn the eggs and I don't know what's wrong with the orsnge juice so I decided to make some coffee cause I know you love your coffee and I messed that up as well then-"

He was cut off by a kiss on his cheek, "it's alright Blaise."

"it's not alright, you go to work and cook and do all the things and I do try to learn because I don't like feeling incompetent but it never works out."

"how about we start simple?" Blaise sighed nodding and followed Harry to get a bowl. Blaise had a habit of wanting to jump into the more complicated tasks to impress him but Harry was more than happy to just share a simple cereal with him.

"you could take cooking classes if you really want to do more complex dishes. I don't know if there's any available here but there are some in the muggle world."

Blaise smiled at him nodding, he liked that idea. "I'll have to look into it."

They finished eating and Blaise began cleaning the mess he made so Harry could shower and change clothes. He made himself a promise to enter some cooking classes to be able to prepare Harry something nice.

______

Usually on the weekends they didn't have to do anything. They would just go for a nice walk together, eat out, watch a movie, have sex or go visit their friends.

Today was different, they had to go buy an outfit for a ministry party that was going to be for Harry. To honour him.

Harry didn't want to go but that would just end uo on every cover of every article and he just didn't want to deal with that.

They traveled to Italy right to Blaise's mother's home. When she found out about the party she was the first to offer Harry something to wear. They would still need shoes and accessories but Harry wasn't going to deny his mother-in-law from designing him something just for him.

Blaise was given his ensemble upon entering the home, his mother already knew her son's measurements. They weren't given much time for formalities, his mother got right to work measuring Harry and placing various fabrics up to him making mental notes.

Scissors, pins, fabrics, needles, threads and fabric were levitating left and right. Harry was both impressed and scared of this woman knowing he shouldn't make a wrong move or he would be stabbed with a pin without hesitation.

Finally she smiled levitating her trusty mannequin to her, "I think I've got it." Quickly casted a duplication spell to alter the mannequin. "I would like you to come back after work on Monday so you can try this on."

Harry nodded, "thank you so much."

Blaise's mother smiled, a genuine smile. After getting to know Harry more she eventually grew to enjoy his company and was thankful for how he made her son smile.

Soon they had to leave to get new shoes for Harry. They weren't hard to find, Blaise knew a place right there in Italy.

____

Harry raised an eyebrow at Blaise as he looked down at the shoes. Blaise chuckled, "they may look small but trust me in this. Come on."

Blaise opened the door for him amd they entered the store. It wasn't big. Just a small counter with a catalogue of shoes placed neatly on top of it and endless amount of shoes behind it.

Blaise did most of the talking, Harry barely understanding anything he was saying. The shopkeeper nodded along to what Blaise was telling him before disappearing to the back. Harry observed how he picked some shoes and placed them in a bag along with other things. Blaise smiled and thanked the man then proceeded to pay and drag his boyfriend outside.

"how do you know those will fit? And why did you buy so many?"

Blaise chuckled, "they're magical. No one can try them on because once you do it wont respond to anyone else. They mostly just grow with you, had mine since I was 11. You just need to take care of them."

"are the other things suppose to helo you take care of them?" Harry asked.

Blaise nodded, "and I'm going to help you."

Harry grinned like a child who just found out they were going to get a new toy. He threw his arms around Blaise almost knocking him down. He wrapped his arms around his waist, merlin did he love this man's excitement. Suddenly he was pulled into a kiss and his thoughts vanished letting himself get swept away by Harry.

After a few moments, Harry pulled away, "what else do we need to do?"

Blaise smiles, "accessories but let's eat  first."

Harry groaned, he just wanted to get everything over with for that bloody party. Blaise kissed his forehead, "we're almost done and after the party next weekend we can have pur normal weekends to ourselves."