Chapter 6

A little Christmas gift from me to my beloved readers. I spent my dinner writing this bcs i was very bored, hooe you enjoy

Blaise got the biggest compartment on the train so Harry would sit with him without leaving his friends. Ever since their first date alone they seemed much more comfortable with each other. More like a couple now that they were actually dating. Harry was surprisingly bold when it came to the relationship. He wasn't expecting that the nervous boy would be the one starting most of the contact.

He remembered their first kiss, it happened after their date. They had gone back to the astronomy tower to have more time together. Harry asked if Blaise was ok with kissing and after Blaise breathlessly said yes he was pulled into a magnificent kiss. After that, they begun kissing after class, in the library studying, when Blaise would drop Harry off in his dorm. Merlin this boy was addicting.

Blaise smiled grabbing Harry's hand and kissing it. Harry chuckled relaxing against him as he continued to talk to Draco. Who would have thought these two had many things to talk about?

Everyone was talking to each other. Astoria was talking about her favorite bookstore in the wizard world stating that she would take Hermione to see it. Ron, Theo and Daphne were talking about how weird muggle electronics were whilst Pansy just giggled at them.

They accidentally had become the example for house unity.

Blaise hoped everything would go well. They were first going to meet his mother and the day after they would be staying with the Weasleys. He didn't know if his mother was staying in England or Italy. Blaise was hoping England, he didn't want to put all of his Italian family in a no-speaking-in-italian-with-Harry rule while he spent the day with them.

When they were getting out of the train Blaise levitated their bags so neither one of them would have to carry things. "should I be worried about meeting your mother? You seem very nervous about it yourself."

Blaise sighed, "it's just... She's never met anyone I've dated. She has some...ideals but still wanted you to win since that was better than having someone so power hungry in power."

Harry squeezed his hand gently trying to calm Blaise's nerves. "come on, I've literally survived death two times this can't be that hard."

Turns out it was harder than expected. Once Blaise's mother saw them close enough, she pulled Blaise for a big hug. Blaise complained feeling embarrassed with his boyfriend right there. She began talking in Italian until Blaise reminded her that with Harry there they shouldn't speak Italian to not make him feel like an outsider.

Ms.Zabini made a displeased sound, "at least fix your outfit, I taught you better than that."

Harry saw how his boyfriend fixed his shirt with a not so happy smile. His mother turned to Harry and looked at him up and down. She grimaced, "I thought the Saviour of the World would've been more careful about their appearance instead of looking like they were raised by wolves."

Blaise groaned but before he could say anything Harry just laughed. It wasn't a genuine laugh though. "actually being raised by wolves sounds much better than being stuck in a cupboard under the stairs for most of my life. I would've at least been fed better but go on."

Ms.Zabini looked shocked for a couple of seconds before changing back to her relaxed face. "let's get going then."

Blaise took Harry's hand again. "well she liked the use of your tone as far as I can tell. I woukd like to know more about that and meet your family so I can hex then into oblivion."

Harry shook his head, "Don't forget you are on probation and they're not worth  you getting in trouble for."

-----