Chapter Four

It's been exactly one month since I've been here, and let's just say things are getting weirder.

One Month Earlier.

It was really starting to bug me.

The more that Scarface was coming around, the more his face started to look more familiar to me. I feel like I've seen him somewhere before. Well, before I came here.

He was currently re-bandaging my wounds, as I stared a hole through his head. Where had I seen him before?

"Something on your mind?" Scarface asked as he looked up at me.

I shook my head no.

Did he see me staring at him this whole time? Then again, I wasn't being very sneaky about it either.

"You sure? Because you have been staring at me for quite some time."

I bit my bottom lip, feeling unsure before sighing.

"Have we met before?"

"Do you think that we have?" He asked, answering my question with a question.

I sighed out in annoyance as the redheaded dipshit smirked at me. That's something that I've noticed about him. He likes to annoy people. Probably how he got that scar on his face.

"Why don't you tell me," I signed back, letting my annoyance be known.

He stared at me before letting out a long sigh.

"You really don't remember me, do you?" He asked.

"I can't place where I know you from," I admitted.

"I see," he said, as he went back to bandaging my legs. Leaving me there, feeling confused.

I was about to tap him on the shoulder, to get his attention again so I could pry it out of him. The sound of him humming a song stopped me, though.

Where had I heard that tune before?

It wasn't until he hummed a certain part of the song that everything came rushing back to me all at once. It was about three months ago, my ex and I had gotten into a really bad fight. We broke up for like the millionth time, and my best friend took me out to a club with her, trying to cheer me up.

Then I met him, I met Scarface.

I remember him leaning up against the bar, his eyes staying with me for most of the night until he finally made his way over towards me. I can remember drinking quite a bit at that with him. Then the next thing I remember is waking up in his hotel room, stark naked, with him beside me.

Oh God, how could I forget something like that? I could feel my cheeks heating up as he chuckled at me. I glared at him as his smirk widened.

"You know, I was quite disappointed when I woke up and you were gone," he said.

"I was embarrassed. I don't do things like that," I signed, feeling even more embarrassed.

He was honestly the only and last one-night stand I've ever had. I was so mortified when I had woke up that morning, I had gotten dressed and left as fast as I could.

"I take it you don't remember what happened that night as well,?"

I shook my head no.

"It's a shame. You were really something," he said as my cheeks heated up even more.

Scarface laughed at me as he got up and walked away. Leaving me alone.

I was hoping that he would just let me go, but after a month of being here, I had a feeling he was going to keep me here forever. He treats me good, but I still don't trust him. I've been trying to figure out why he's being so generous to me.

I'm scared to know what his alternative motives were. There was a reason he was treating me so well, and I know it's not because of our one night together. Someone like him always needs a reason. He was expecting to get something out of this.

I looked around my new room. I've officially been moved from the room I was in when I first got here to an actual room now. Not only was I in a room now, but this room is also right next to Scarfaces' room. You think I would know his name by now but I don't. I'm too scared to ask. I feel like doing that will set him off somehow.

I reached down, pulling the comforter over my tired body. I was so sore from the physical therapy that Scarface made Shaun put me through today. The more I'm healing, the more he's making me do, which I know isn't a bad thing, but it's keeping me sore and exhausted.

Yawning, I stretched out, snuggling into one of the many pillows on the bed. Letting sleep take over me, hoping that I wake up less sore tomorrow