You Are Loved

Bruno's POV
I woke up feeling slightly confused as to why I was in a hammock instead of my bed. Then I notice (y/n) sleeping in said bed and I remember.

She cried herself to sleep and I gave her my bed.

I get out of the hammock quietly so I didn't wake (y/n), before I glanced at her peacefully sleeping form.

I wish I knew a way to cheer her up.

Just then, an idea came to me. I smiled and tiptoed out of my room before hurtling down the stairs in my tower. After almost tripping multiple times, I found the rest of my family getting ready for breakfast in the kitchen. They all turned when I entered and said a chorus of "Buenos Dias", and I groggily replied in turn before remembering why I had so eagerly sought them out in the first place.

"Mi familia, I need your help."

The rest of my family's eyes flashed towards me, and my mother worriedly put her hand on my shoulder.

"What is wrong, Brunito? Are you not feeling well?"

"I am fine, mamá. But I think we should help (y/n) to feel better. I learned more about her past, and she did not have the best sleep last night because she had a nightmare, so I thought maybe we could try to help cheer her up today."

The rest of my family sported worried looks upon learning of (y/n)'s nightmare-filled night, but Julieta broke the silence that followed after I finished speaking.

"Of course we can help (y/n)! What do you suggest we do, Bruno?"

My eyes lightened upon seeing that my entire family was on board with my plan.

"Muchas gracias, mi familia. Now, here's what we are going to do......"

Reader's POV and Slight Timeskip

I was slightly confused when I woke up in Bruno's room, but then I remembered that the Casita had brought me here last night. I noticed that Bruno himself had already woken up, and I decided to do so as well. The circumstances of my nightmare was still in the back of my mind, but I simply tried in vain to push those memories out of my mind before making my way downstairs. When I reached the top of the staircase in Bruno's tower, I gasped upon seeing, in the daylight, just how many stairs made up the tall structure.

"Casita, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be able to help me get down?"

My question was met with silence.

"Casita, are you there?"

Nothing.

"Ok. No big deal. It must be helping one of the Madrigals. It might take a while for me to get down though."

So I began the slightly long process of traversing down the large staircase.

Small Timeskip Again

Upon finally reaching Bruno's door, I was moderately exhausted.

I guess I should change and get ready for the day.

But upon opening the door to the rest of La Casa Madrigal, I did not hear anything. No talking, no clinking of dishes or thudding of footsteps, no sign of anyone else in the house but myself.

"Bruno? Antonio? Mirabel?" I called as I made my way to my shared room.

No answer.

"Señora Alma? Pepa? Julieta?"

Still nothing.

I tried to calm my somewhat unsettled nerves.
"It's no big deal. Maybe they are all in the town? I'll just get ready and go there myself."